Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Will it be Indians Next?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Will it be Indians Next?

The bars in Bangkok are now well attuned to the Chinese tourist invasion even though the earlier Russian and Arab invasions seemed to have had little major effect. With the TAT and the airlines now actively putting more resources into developing tourism from India - it seems Indians spend longer in the country than most other ethnic groups - and the number of inbound tourists expected to have exceeded 1.1 million last year, I guess we may soon be soon be seeing a lot more gay Indians hitting the bars.

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 5th, 2020)

Liked

Re: Will it be Indians Next?

If they come as individual tourists and spend money thereby boosting the gay tourism areas and thereby increasing the likelihood of more gay bars opening and thereby increasing the choice of boys for me and thereby increasing the pleasure of my holiday then it's all good. If they come as huge tour groups and behave like all the others then I'd prefer them to piss off and spend their 500 baht a day budget somewhere else.

4. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (January 15th, 2017)

Liked

I would welcome an influx of tourists from anywhere, so long as they come individually or in small groups of friends.

In Sunee I saw 5 young Chinese guys and 2 young Japanese guys. Here's hoping they have finally started to discover Sunee. No Indians as yet, though.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 15th, 2017), Moses (January 15th, 2017)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I would welcome an influx of tourists from anywhere, so long as they come individually or in small groups of friends.

In Sunee I saw 5 young Chinese guys and 2 young Japanese guys. Here's hoping they have finally started to discover Sunee. No Indians as yet, though.
    No doubt with a growing economy more Indians travel abroad, I know a few merchants in Pattaya that are less than impressed with the Indians speending habits.
    My guess the young Chinese and Japanese that you said you saw in Sunee were either lost or headed somewhere else, by the way how did you know their nationality....did you ask them?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    , by the way how did you know their nationality....did you ask them?
    From the way they looked and the languages they were speaking probably. I can always tell the difference between Chinese and Japanese but not always between Japanese and Korean and for sure between mainland Chinese and diaspora Chinese.

I have no stake or interest in the Thai tourism industry but like a447 I would welcome people from everywhere as long as they respect and play by local rules. I grew up around diversity and have plenty of Malay and Indian friends; I can't imagine living in a homogeneous society where we all look, act and sound alike.
    Last edited by sglad; January 15th, 2017 at 12:19.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

ktq (June 5th, 2020), Tintin (January 15th, 2017)

Liked

I have seen young Japanese, Chinese and Koreans in Boyztown but don't recall any in Sunee.
    I ask the Thai staff the nationality of these guys.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    No doubt with a growing economy more Indians travel abroad, I know a few merchants in Pattaya that are less than impressed with the Indians speending habits.
    My guess the young Chinese and Japanese that you said you saw in Sunee were either lost or headed somewhere else, by the way how did you know their nationality....did you ask them?
    I heard them speaking Japanese, which I also speak, so I gave them some info re : the delights of Sunee.

I don't speak Chinese or Korean, but I know it when I hear it.

I doubt they were lost, as Sunee is far off the beaten track . If they were gay - the Japanese guys seemed to be a couple - then I imagine they specifically came to Sunee.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

面白い

Liked

I read once Indian and Pakistani men are the least popular in the gay world.

Liked

@François: "I have seen young Japanese, Chinese and Koreans in Boyztown but don't recall any in Sunee."

Define young please.
    For some older forum members (60+) many refer to 35+ year olds here as being young.
    For me young is someone in their early twenties.

If Japanese boys early 20s visit Boyztown on their holiday it is very promising developement. Considering many Asian gays like Farang men there is here an opportunity for free sex. These Japanese have money, they don't need to sell their bodies. Interesting developments. Next holiday I will spend more time in Boyztown.

15. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 5th, 2020)