Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: omega watches

Liked

omega watches

Can any one tell me where I can buy a 100% omega watch in pattaya,There used to be a high class watch shop in royal garden mall , but not sure if it is still there

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: omega watches

The watch store is still there, second floor on the 2nd road side......don't know if they sell Omega.

Liked

There is an Omega Boutique in Pattaya: https://www.omegawatches.com/stores/storedetails/7597/

Also one in Emporium and Siam Paragon in Bangkok.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

I went to the watch section of Central Festival Shopping Centre in Pattaya looking for a particular Omega model last week. They don't carry the brand and said Omega wasn't available in Pattaya. They referred me to Bangkok. The Pattaya store mentioned by Smiles appears to have closed down.

The shop is situated in Siam Paragon, not in the department store but just outside in the main mall across from the watch section.

My model was there but it is a lot more expensive than back home (taxes higher?) and no discount was offered. I've decided to buy it in Australia.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    The Pattaya store mentioned by Smiles appears to have closed down.
    If that is the case, sorry for any bad information.
    On the other hand, there is still the official Omega website which clearly shows an Omega/King Power store still open in Pattaya: https://www.omegawatches.com/stores/...ore%5D=bangkok . Perhaps they are behind the times

The Emporium and Paragon stores I believe are still open. If you can afford an Omega watch, why not just rent a helicopter which will drop you on top of Paragon.
    Last edited by Smiles; January 10th, 2017 at 12:42.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Unfortunately, the Tarntawan doesn't have a helipad.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I've decided to buy it in Australia.
    Probably the best advise for the original poster. Personally, I don't buy ANYTHING in Thailand any more...well apart from you know what!

8. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 10th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Personally, I don't buy ANYTHING in Thailand any more...well apart from you know what!
    Food? Same here. Except for food, basic necessities and stuff for my room, I don't really spend much on shopping. Not that they don't have cool stuff here - they do - but I can get almost everything I need back home and usually cheaper. For sure I don't need anymore clothes. One thing I'm looking for is some kind of soft, foldable mattress that I can lay out on the floor and store easily after use. Not those spongy ones that are a chore to roll up in the morning. I only have a single bed in my room, not even a super single and it's a bit too small for..uhm..sleeping. I have plenty of empty floor space in my room and a huge balcony; a king-sized foldable mattress would be ideal.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

What you probably need is a Japanese futon. When I moved to Tokyo a long time ago, my furniture was a week late in arriving. So I went out to a department store to get a futon and some towels. It was only single bed size but I am sure they come in larger units. That said, I'm to sure where you'd find them in Chiang Mai.

Liked

Alternatively I have a lovely and extremely rare 1970's Omega Seamaster you can make me an offer on