Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Dodgers Trip Report

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Dodgers Trip Report

Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions. I hope I have derailed Dodger's thread in a positive way.

I don't think there's a right or wrong answer as to whether I should visit Pattaya. If I were to go, it'd be for three nights max and the worst that could happen is that I'd hate it and never visit again or I'd like it and go often or like most places I'd find it to be a mixed bag of goods. I'm well aware of Pattaya's reputation and like most visitors to the city will be going there to visit the temples. I'm not sure but I think some Thai people can get very defensive about Pattaya even though they haven't visited it themselves. In that same vein, I have expressed interest to Thai friends from Isaan in visiting Udon, Nong Khai and Khon Khaen but they would rather lead the way to the latest steel and glass malls of Bangkok. Nothing could interest me less as I come from a city of shopping malls and we have some of the best in the world. But that's for another discussion.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 8th, 2017), Brad the Impala (January 9th, 2017), steveky (January 11th, 2017), Tintin (January 8th, 2017)