Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Dodgers Trip Report

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Dodgers Trip Report

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Francois: In case you didn't notice Sglad said you're very very old. ROFL.
    For a 24 yo student who doesn't know where to go and what to do sglad sounds very knowledgeable of the scene in Thailand. He should be giving lessons, not asking for advice.
    Almost sounds like cdnmatt, another know it all.

2. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (January 10th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    For a 24 yo student who doesn't know where to go and what to do sglad sounds very knowledgeable of the scene in Thailand. He should be giving lessons, not asking for advice.
    Good morning. I'm sorry if there's been a misunderstanding. I myself am a bit confused by your comments above. Where did I give the impression that I didn't know where to go or what to do? And where have I asked for advice? If you could point point out an example or two from my previous posts to support your assertions I'd really appreciate it.

Please don't get me wrong. I'm very grateful to those who have voluntarily and generously offered ideas and suggestions and I hope they would keep them coming. If they don't help me personally, they might be of help to someone else reading.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    Good morning. I'm sorry if there's been a misunderstanding. I myself am a bit confused by your comments above. Where did I give the impression that I didn't know where to go or what to do? And where have I asked for advice? If you could point point out an example or two from my previous posts to support your assertions I'd really appreciate it.
    sglad, this is what you posted earlier:

Thanks for the interesting trip report. I've never been to Pattaya - my Thai friends are always telling me not to bother but I would like to check it out for myself.

It seemed to me that you were querying for some advice or comments? Yes? No?

Some suggested Phuket and Chiang Mai as fun places. But you didn't mention Phuket in you posts and you already live in CM and seem to know you way around there.

Others extolled the merits of Bangkok, but you have already been and lived in Bangkok and know you way around so you need no advice in that regard.

So it is either come down to Pattaya and see for yourself or not.
    Students learn by doing, don't they?