Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orgasm vs. Oxytocin?

Liked

Orgasm vs. Oxytocin?

There's a difference here.

Orgasm -- They're great! Simply doing the deed, getting your rocks off, and making the little man squirt out some juice due to extreme pleasure.

Oxytocin -- A chemical your body releases due to physical touch. It's why kids love sitting on their parent's lap, why parents love cuddling their kids, and why hugs feel so good. Obviously though, while having sex the oxytocin being released is far greater, and with a strong emotional bond with each other can be heightened far more.

So what do you search for? The best orgasm you can find, the largest number of orgasms with various people you can find, the best oxytocin release you can find, or?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Orgasm vs. Oxytocin?

...interesting post, but arent the two entertwined...isnt it called foreplay...the pleasure obtained from caressing/stroking/kissing/groping firm silk like flesh...

Liked

Yes, they're interwined, but also different. Having sex with someone you truly love and who loves you back is totally different than having sex with a random hooker. There's a reason for that, and oxytocin release is the main one.

4. User who gave Like to post:

fountainhall (March 10th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

As Oxytocin is also released when we stroke animals some on here should be careful how they answer of there could end up a lot of nervous ponies walking the fields tonight ! :-)

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

cdnmatt (March 10th, 2017), francois (March 10th, 2017)

Liked

I like to spank my monkey, does that count as Oxytocin release?

Liked

BTW.... I don't want to start a new thread, but was this one of you cunts? Talked to a cute Asian guy about 3 days ago, asked if he's a money boy, and he said yes. You then proceeded to send him some dick pics, and offered him 500 baht. He eplied saying he's very expensive, and it will cost you $50,000 USD. lol

Was that any of you? If so, few pointers:

1.) Learn some tact. No wonder us farangs have a shitty reputation in this part of the world.

2.) Don't just send dick pics to random strangers on the internet. At least wait for the person to ask for the dick pics. See #1.

3.) Can't you afford more than 500 baht? That's like $15 USD, or a decent dinner at a mid-range restraunt.

4.) Fuck off, he's taken, and definitely doesn't need your whopping 500 baht.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Talked to a cute Asian guy
    You're blind but you can tell he's cute? How does that work?

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (March 10th, 2017), christianpfc (March 12th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    BTW.... I don't want to start a new thread, but was this one of you cunts? Talked to a cute Asian guy about 3 days ago, asked if he's a money boy, and he said yes. You then proceeded to send him some dick pics.
    One thing I totally fail to understand. Why would does anyone even think of sending a money boy dick pics? He's interested in cash, not cocks - and I can't imagine size is of primary concern,

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    One thing I totally fail to understand. Why would does anyone even think of sending a money boy dick pics? He's interested in cash, not cocks - and I can't imagine size is of primary concern,
    I don't think it's a binary choice for all money boys. Some are interested in cash and cock

Liked

Matt wrote :

was this one of you cunts?
    and followed it with :

Learn some tact.
    Lol

14. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 12th, 2017), francois (March 10th, 2017), frequent (March 11th, 2017)