Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hey there!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Hey there!

Quote Originally Posted by loke View Post
    Another new poster scared away from miserable old queens.
    I think that shows you Loke that all the new posters you are accusing those "miserable old queens" of chasing away aren't always maybe exactly just what you think perhaps.......I believe the word apology starts with an "a" ( just in case you're thinking about it) - seeing as you have been slating other posters on various threads about this for days now.......just saying as your own negative posts could be looked at by some as being just as off putting for others as those same negative postings that you were referring to by others of course.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 12th, 2017)

Liked

If they're scared away by a few miserable old queens then this clearly is not the forum for them. Because that's our speciality. Don't go to a steakhouse and ask for an omelette.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    If they're scared away by a few miserable old queens then this clearly is not the forum for them. Because that's our speciality. Don't go to a steakhouse and ask for an omelette.
    And isn't that precisely one reason why new posters are not attracted to this Board? Another reason you gave in the "Where is everyone" thread -

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    And having spent literally hundreds of days in Pattaya I find it difficult to imagine that those who live there or are there on vacation can't find something interesting to post every couple of days in terms of general chit chat. It doesn't have to be profound or an essay, just a line or two.
    "Miserable old queens" and "Pattaya" seems to be a recipe for this forum's slow death. Why does this Board have to be so Pattaya-centric? Oh don't worry! I know the answer - because that's where the posters are. But far fewer than before. When do we order the vocal parts for the Requiem?

Liked

Well I later found out this member had been banned by the moderator so sorry about that .

But really when this forum gets new members you should wait a few days or weeks until you use the word troll . Fair enough , your suspicions were right this time.

Liked

So bring me up to date...
    Why was sglad banned? And who made the decision?
    I do not see anything from Surfcrest???

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by GWMinUS View Post
    Why was sglad banned? And who made the decision?
    I do not see anything from Surfcrest???
    Please note from the Where is Everyone thread -

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest View Post
    Members,

Sugargrandpa and sglad have been banned as they are one and the same poster...or a hydra.
    As you know, I don't ban members very often and certainly not without violating any of our few posted rules.
    Having two user names though is enough to be banned...not that I believe this poster, or any other is Beachlover.

Surfcrest
    This was how I described what happened in the same thread.

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    MiniMee thinks we don't give newbies a chance. Well I did give this hydra more than a chance when others saw through him before I did. When he attacked me, I laid a trap about a Singapore chat site which every young Singaporean gay student would know about. Yet he didn't, and he could not answer the question without betraying his troll status. So his alter ego SugarGrandpa did - and in so doing not only exposed Sglad as a total fake but got him banned

8. User who gave Like to post:

GWMinUS (March 17th, 2017)