Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Member Of The Year

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Member Of The Year

It's now gone midnight in Suya and therefore New Years Day so I am closing this poll. The winner with 4 votes and therefore technically a landslide is Fountainhall and he is duly elected Member of the year. Congratulations to you and commiserations to the other candidates including A447s big dangly dong.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 5th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Oh my goodness! . . . What can I say? . . . I never expected this and so never prepared a speech. Oh dear! . . . In fact, I am at a complete loss for words. And those who have bothered to glance at my posts will know that loss of words is so totally unlike me!

As actor Mark Rylance said in accepting the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor earlier this year (yes, it's still this year - just), growing up he always loved stories and was thrilled to be working with that master movie story teller, Stephen Spielberg. So tonight I assumed SGT's resident storyteller would waltz off with the Award. Sorry Latin - your turn will come!

To my fellow nominee a447 (well, he did get half a vote) who has no doubt already recovered from his afternoon sexcapades and is all set for tonight's sexcapades; to the member he so lovingly described and which deserves a place of honour up here on stage so we can truly appreciate in all its glory the inspiration it provided for a447; to our producers, Surfcrest and Moses; to my manager, my agent, my mother - may she rest in peace, my friends (I think I have two left - they're in Taipei) - and finally to Beachlover for his unceasing inspiration as to how to write posts in chat rooms that bore the shit out of everyone - I humbly thank you all. Now, guys, time to enjoy the festivities - and don't forget to go out and get laid!

Happy New Year to one and all!

4. 7 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (December 31st, 2016), arsenal (December 31st, 2016), BenCH (January 1st, 2017), Buck Bee (January 1st, 2017), christianpfc (January 5th, 2017), steveky (January 4th, 2017), Surfcrest (January 1st, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

FH - Where's the after party ! I assume we're all invited !? Latin may require a few invites......one for each persona :-)

6. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (December 31st, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    FH - Where's the after party?
    Happy New Year Nirish! I don't organise the parties and it wasn't parties I expected - it was balls! And lots of them. The Oscars has the Governors' Ball, Elton's Ball (opps, I'd give that one a miss I think) and the Vanity Fair Ball. A 'do' in Sochi wasn't quite what I expected - although the vodka would go down well.

Liked

NIrish: You didn't vote so you're not obviously not invited to the winners party which this year will be held in Sochi at aconvenient time when all those who did vote for Fountainhall can attend.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (December 31st, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    NIrish: You didn't vote so you're not obviously not invited to the winners party which this year will be held in Sochi at aconvenient time when all those who did vote for Fountainhall can attend.

In case somebody will miss celebration: here are pictures from Sochi (uphill area) right now. Weather is +2C, a lot of snow for skiing:

sochy8.jpg

sochy2.jpg

sochy7.jpg

sochy6.jpg
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

steveky (January 4th, 2017), Surfcrest (January 1st, 2017)

Liked

And seaside (downhill) area, weather is +12C, flowers and green palms.

sochy1.jpg

sochy5.jpg

sochy3.jpg

sochy4.jpg

Live cams with HD are here: http://sochi.camera - over 200 live cams.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

13. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 5th, 2017)

Liked

Not that I'm a bitter old queen but....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well now there's a very good reason that I didn't vote ( apart from totally just not being arsed that is) AND those of you that did are just totally showing your age doing so, as actually all the young, cool and hip and trendy people such as myself of course are now taught in school NOT to compete in such vulgar forms of oneupmanship and are actually encouraged to shy away from such direct popularity competitions, but more to more support the concept of "everyone is a winner" and "that there are no losers here" ( that's all bollocks of course but I'm sticking to it for the sake of this post !

So Mr Fountainhall all I can say is that I hope that you enjoy your pyrrhic victory, as you do know that you've now broken poor SG's heart ( as shown above ). Then there's poor A447, coming second with only half a vote no less, the poor mans life and very being is now no doubt crushed, perhaps beyond repair AND after him posting so magnificently all year, only to have it all thrown back in his face with not even one vote but HALF a vote no less ! Oh the shame ! Whereas ME on the other hand, well now, I wasn't offended at all, as a matter of fact ya can stick yer trophy where the sun does shine, I would never accept it and be the cause of breaking all those other poor posters hearts even if you BEGGED me too.......( ok lets face it I "probably" would :-)

And as for the Afterparty - well now, if its in Sochi you can keep that too as I wouldn't been seen DEAD there anyway - as lets face it if the local far right brigade heard that a bunch of "us lot" were going there we'd probably all end up dead or in prison anyway ! Put-in MY ARSE as they say in the best gay clubs !

So, no, I'm not accepting any trophy ( that I was never awarded anyway) and nor am I going to any lousy after party (that I wasn't invited to anyway) - bottom line, I'm taking my ball and going home ! :-p

:-)
    Last edited by Nirish guy; January 1st, 2017 at 01:17.

Liked

NIrish wrote:
    "And as for the Afterparty - well now, if its in Sochi you can keep that too as I wouldn't been seen DEAD there anyway - as lets face it if the local far right brigade heard that a bunch of "us lot" were going there we'd probably all end up dead or in prison anyway !"

Well I have sent an e-mail to their misunderstood mayor and told him we're coming and could we borrow some of the leather stuff left over from the winter Olympics, especially the jump suits and hockey face masks. I am awaiting his reply.