Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Member Of The Year

Liked

Member Of The Year

I did this two years ago but never got round to it last year so I've decided to resurrect it. It's not an anonymous poll but everyone who wants to can post on this thread and I shall count the votes on New Years Day.

So for me. Scottish Guy was a very strong contender as his posts have consistently been interesting while retaining the slightly acidic flavour of a blended Scotch. I also gave considerable thought to Moses who not only posts lovely pictures of his lovely boys but also keeps this place up and running. NIrish style of geniality has continued throughout the year but sadly, hasn't posted as much as in the past and I also considered A447 but if his sexual activities continue as they are then he will be too knackered to collect the award.

In the end I decided to vote for Fountainhall. His knowledge of the Far East in general and China in particular have been extremely useful in understanding how things work. His many mini essays on Chinese history and culture are also extremely well written, even if you don't agree with his conclusions. So I vote for Fountainhall. And you?

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 30th, 2016)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Member Of The Year

cdnmatt for the "butterfly effect", L.M.T.U. posthumously for being a pioneer poster and beaclover for having absolutley no effect.
    Last edited by Manforallseasons; December 26th, 2016 at 21:21.

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 26th, 2016), christianpfc (December 30th, 2016), francois (December 26th, 2016)

Liked

In the end I decided to vote for Fountainhall
    I concur. Absolutely.

No contest, really.
    Last edited by a447; December 26th, 2016 at 23:46.

6. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 27th, 2016)

Liked

I can't figure out how to see the poll options or vote, but I'll go with Jellybean if that's an option, although I wish he'd post more. Always informative, let's us know about his daily life, always well composed, never picks fights or let's himself get dragged down into bitch fights, good sense of humor, etc.

8. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 27th, 2016), christianpfc (December 30th, 2016), GWMinUS (December 29th, 2016), Magnum (December 27th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Out came the equipment. It's fucking unbelievable. I'm in awe every time I see it, and I've seen it many, many times over the years. I still remember the first time I laid eyes on it. Surely it can't be real. It has to be silicone. No way can that monster be "original."

But of course, it is
    Although technically not a contributor, I think a447's friend's "member" clearly comes close!

Liked

No Fountainhall. I am afraid that A447s friends big dangly dong is not eligible for this vote.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    No Fountainhall. I am afraid that A447s friends big dangly dong is not eligible for this vote.
    Awww crap, when I saw the headline....

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 27th, 2016), steveky (January 4th, 2017)

Liked

Definitely Fountainhall for MOY. Hes Informative, helpful, friendly and extremely experienced in everything about being Gay and hes been around
    For Guys Who Love Asian Guys - [url]www.asiaguys.net[/url]

Liked

Lol (sorry haha) at voting for "A447s friend's big dangly dong". I vote for all members who have posted anything in 2016, as you have all been informative and entertaining.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

My vote for Fountainhall for informative, gentlemanly contributions, and at the same time, a vote for A447 for providing details about what we all wish we could be doing.

16. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (January 1st, 2017)