Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya report 2016

Liked

Re: Pattaya report 2016

I sometimes feel like the Loch Ness Monster - over several decades we've both never had more than about 3 decent humps.

Liked

A447: Thai boys small? Nope. Not. Some of them are small in size and sometimes their willies (I love that word, always makes me giggle) are in proportion but a Thai boy is rarely anything other than very nicely put together. In my considerable experience.

3. User who gave Like to post:

BenCH (December 29th, 2016)

Liked

And in mine, as well. Which is why I wonder just how scientific that survey was. Did they actually take out a ruler and measure the willies?

If not, I would have been more that willing to lend a hand!

Liked

I can just see A447's new part time job .................

U.N. Weapons Inspector

6. User who gave Like to post:

GWMinUS (December 31st, 2016)

Liked

So who here has a Weapon of Mass Eruption?
    ROFL.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    So who here has a Weapon of Mass Eruption?
    ROFL.
    I'll reveal all after I've finished my upcoming inspection. He's coming back for round 2 in 15 minutes.

Stand back!

Liked

A guy who has a big dick is of little use if he struggles to rise to the occasion - I much prefer to suck a small rock hard dick than a large one that refuses to defy gravity..

Also, I like a dick that is well proportioned - a dick with a knob that is no wider than the shaft is not very attractive, especially if it then tapers to a point with an overlong foreskin. On the other hand, a fat square ended knob that forces back the foreskin (if the guy's not cut) even when flaccid, is much more attractive, both to look at and get personal with..

Liked

For a number of years I had a regular guy with whom I spent every day of my 4 annual holidays in Pattaya. I met him when he worked at Eros. He them moved to Sunny Boys. After that bar closed down he went back home and I didn't see him for over a year. I became a butterfly again.

For me, he's perfect in every way. Very shy, quiet, polite...the list goes on. He's very handsome and, of course, has that beautiful Thai smile that charms the socks off me. And that body! So slim, with skin as smooth as silk. Oh, and that big, fat cock that rises to the occasion at the slightest touch.

He's got it all.

Many bar boys moved to other businesses in Sunee when Sunny Boys closed. One of them works at Tingtong Red. When I ran into him one evening the first thing he told me was that my boy was back in Pattaya. On a later visit that evening to Eros, many boys told me the same thing. They all knew we were a couple.

Yesterday he contacted me. Twenty minutes later we were hugging each other outside my hotel.

Up in the room we had so much catching up to do. He told me after Sunny Boys closed he went to Korat where he worked for a year in a curtain hotel - as a cleaner. He said many Thai guys just threw the used condoms onto the floor. A couple of times he said he trod on one and got cum between his toes. Yuk!!!

He earned 9000 baht per month and for that he had to work 14 hours a day. When the owner upped his salary to 10,000 he was on call 24 /7. He's left soon after.

He now freelances and works a few nights a week in a beer bar in Jomtien Complex, along with his younger brother.

A couple of days ago he applied for a job at Boyzboyzboyz. At the interview he said he was told he needed to bulk up and was told he would have to work out. Oh, and yes, they checked the size of his cock and apparently, were very impressed. (As they would be.) They didn't actually measure it; they just asked him to go to the toilet and get hard, took a good look at it and told him he was size 54 condom. They said he could start working that day.

But he found it difficult because he doesn't have any friends there and he said he didn't feel like he belonged. It was not his scene.

I suggested he could be part of the big cock show, knowing full well what he'd say.

"No. Cannot. Too shy."

I then said he could be one of their coyote dancers. Apparently, they earn 15,000 baht per month, but once again, he said he was too shy to appear on stage in his underwear. This guy is a real tiger in bed, but I remember that when he was working in the gogo bars he always looked a bit uncomfortable.

He's still thinking about whether or not to work at BBB.

Enough chatting. We got down to business.

Nothing had changed. As in the past, I still found it difficult to bottom because his cock is so thick, but it's amazing what liberal amounts of KY can do. He's also into trying out various positions.

Sadly, he doesn't rim. Lol

Time for the chuck wow. I'd forgotten that he likes to cum on me. He asked me where so I said on my stomach would be just fine.

Something else I'd forgotten - his cumshot. OMG!! This is exactly what I've been dying to see.

This guy doesn't just cum - he explodes and cum sprays everywhere. The first shot flew over my head and hit the wall and the bedhead. Luckily, I quickly closed my eyes as I got a bit of an unexpected facial. He finished with a few very powerful squirts on my neck and chest - and the sheets and pillow. He missed my stomach altogether. He then collapsed on top of me, totally spent. That's what you get when you are young and don't cum for three days.

We lay there, glued together in a sticky mess.

We showered and then headed over to Central Festival for dinner at the Fuji Japanese restaurant, followed by coffee at Starbucks. Exactly like before.

This guy is not your typical gogo boy - he's up with all the latest news. Among other topics, we discussed Trump's attitude to China (!), Japanese prime minister Abe's visit to Pearl Harbor (!!) and the price of gold(!!!). We also covered Aleppo and Muslim migration into Germany. Oh, and Philippines president Duterte. Amazing. His English grammar is all over the place but he has a large and varied vocabulary. And he has Google Translate.

We then came back to my room for some drinks before starting round two. As expected, the cumshot wasn't quite as spectacular, but this time I remembered to take the pillows off the bed before he lay on his back for the finish. By normal standards, it was still very impressive indeed, but he still looked a little sheepish.

Mai pen rai! We can try again tomorrow.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 4th, 2017), Magnum (December 31st, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    But have a look at the Chinese photos on Tumblr - Photoblue, for example. There are some very well-hung guys in China. Given the overall population there must be millions!
    I love most of the Photoblue boys - great looks, great bodies and nice endowments - but they all come from Taiwan not the mainland. Must be something in the diet there! But it bears out my own research on the island over quite a number of years. Recently met someone with a well-hung 20 cms - and measured it to be sure!

Incidentally the site seems to be in the process of being renamed Blue Man.

I know arsenal's experience seems to be that the Chinese are generally not well endowed. The other day I met a visiting Chinese who was born in Yunnan Province but now lives in Singapore. Long and the thickest cock I have seen in years!

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    An observation. I saw a world map showing all the various cock sizes of guys, country by country. Thailand was, from memory, towards the bottom. I find this very difficult to believe.
    These world charts seem to be a sham, a marketing tool for companies selling mechanical devices to increase your penis length. Interesting article about them recently on the AsiaGuys blog site which suggested that Thais on average are between 9.3 and 10.5 cms. That is surely nonsense!

http://www.asiaguys.net/the-long-and-the-short-of-it/

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (December 30th, 2016), splinter1949 (December 30th, 2016)