Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya report 2016

Liked

Re: Pattaya report 2016

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post

One evening a few years ago we are sitting in a seafood restaurant on Walking Street and he starts talking about the Roman Empire, for fucks sake. Now surely, that has to be
    a first.

Not really, my bf and I often discuss the Roman Empire, in Latin, of course.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 4th, 2017)

Liked

Francois wrote:
    "Not really, my bf and I often discuss the Roman Empire, in Latin, of course."

Mos maiorum.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I'm the same guy you passed several times in the lobby of the Tarntawan Hotel
    Oh, then I got it wrong. You weren't this guy:

The other was even fatter, looked even more miserable and was mumbling something about spending NYE all alone.
    You were this one:

One was a fat old bastard wearing shorts, long white socks, sandals and a filthy t-shirt that rode up over his enormous gut
    Isn't it time you changed that filthy t-shirt?

5. User who gave Like to post:

fountainhall (January 2nd, 2017)

Liked

A447 wrote:
    "One was a fat old bastard wearing shorts, long white socks, sandals and a filthy t-shirt that rode up over his enormous gut...and...The other was even fatter, looked even more miserable and was mumbling something about spending NYE all alone."

Go on admit it. They were your two offs. Haha.

Liked

Impossible! I hate shorts and have no time for mumblers!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    Chat about what? That is my big problem. The first day with a new boy there is a lot to chat about. But after that, what is there to talk about? Can you give some examples of how these chats go?
    I have the same problem, but not from the second day, right from the beginning.
    My Thai is better than most boys' English, so language is not the problem for me. My problem is lack of common interest. I'm not interested in sport, cars, gadgets, shopping, clothes, buffalos, sick grandmothers and the other usual stuff.

It gets even worse: I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't sing, I don't dance, I don't watch TV, I don't listen to music, but I like to read books or on the internet.

With some boys I find a common ground talking about Thai food, language, culture, temples, touristic sites, gay dating. Some have an interest in my life circumstances, and I'm curious about theirs. I'm not that talkative and don't like small talk, it has to be the boy to start the chat. But with most, there is not much more than "fuck and go = you cum, I go".

That might be the secret of a447's success, to have some fringe activities before and after sex. I find "fuck and go" a bit boring, and probably so do the boys.
    Last edited by christianpfc; January 4th, 2017 at 10:38.

Liked

The "secret" to my success is really not a secret at all.

In real life I surround myself with nice, friendly people who,like myself, have a wide variety of interests. We always have lots of things in common that we can talk about and lots of activities we can enjoy together. Under no circumstances will I associate with negative people. Life is way too short for that.

So I seek out the same type of guys when I travel. I'm not always successful but when I find such guys, I'm happy to spend most my time just with them.

My Pattaya guy, who ive known for years, is totally gorgeous. He's got a wicked sense on humour and we spend a lot of time just joking around. Some of the things he says in bed crack me up - and they are not always at my expense! He can laugh at himself, too.

Oh, and it's surprising the number of conversation topics which easily span the age difference. The fact that he's in his late 20's helps.

10. User who gave Like to post:

fountainhall (January 4th, 2017)

Liked

My Pattaya trip has finished and it's time to move on.

As always I've had a great time with my friend who I spent most of the day with the last week or so. The sex has been awesome and despite the frequency, he performed like a real stud, always hard and always willing to please. And then, of course, there's that magnificent, powerful cumshot with which he drenched the pillows - and often our faces - every time. And I did get to enjoy the one time he managed to spray the wall behind the bed. OMG!!

Last night over coffee we were having a chuckle about how we spend our time together and how we've well and truly settled into our familiar routine :

-he arrives at 3
    -coffee on hotel patio while room is cleaned
    -go to room to watch t.v, chat, internet etc
    -SEX!!
    -off to Central Festival for dinner
    -go to Starbucks to chat for an hour
    -back to Sunee for a few drinks
    -SEX!!
    -see you same time tomorrow

Even the sex follows a particular routine :

-I get on my knees on the floor at the end of the bed, he lies with his legs hanging over the edge of the bed, resting his feet on my thighs and I give his beautiful cock a long, slow workout. I love watching his facial expressions when my tongue hits the spot and he starts writhing on the bed in ecstacy.
    -he reciprocates
    -he fucks me
    -final 69 and chuck wow session

Well aware of the power imbalance between us, I make sure he's involved in all the decision-making, whether it be what to eat for dinner or what position he wants to fuck me in.

Last night over coffee he told me more about his start in the sex industry.

He comes from Chiang Mai and found himself, at the tender age of 17, slogging his guts out on a construction site, building houses. For that he got paid the princely sum of 150 baht per day.

He ended up throwing that in and got a job in a restaurant. But the hours were very long and the pay was poor.

Then one day, someone told him he was wasting his time in Chiang Mai - he'd never make any money there. But there was a goldmine called Pattaya waiting for him. The catch was, it was a gay bar and he was 110% straight.

But the money sounded almost too good to be true so he decided to go, managing to persuade a friend to go with him.

He started off in Happy Boys, all those years ago. He's very shy and so walked into the bar on his first night wearing his underpants under his little skirt - the same skirt they wear in Eros. The boss told him he had to remove them so he did, but then tried to sit down as much as possible, as standing up allowed customers full view of his crown jewels.

A farang entered the bar and immediately chose him. His first customer!

The guys in the bar had told him earlier that everything would be ok and not to worry, but he froze when the farang lifted his skirt and grabbed his cock. In those days he didn't speak English but he knew what was on the farang's mind when he kept pointing to the room upstairs. After being reassured by one of the boys that it would be ok, he made his way up and the farang chuck-wowed him. The experience wasn't at all bad.

And the farang tipped him 1000 baht!!

He was hooked. He'd hardly ever seen so much money and here it was in his hot little hand. All his. He was rich!! And he had earned it in around 10 minutes! And he'd had an orgasm, to boot! What's not to like?

But that was merely the beginning as in the first week he made thousands. And it's easy to see why. Even at age 27 he has a smile that will melt your heart, so I can just imagine what he must have been like at 17. Absolutely stunning.

His first off came soon after. He went to a farang's condo but again, it was only for a chuck-wow. More easy money. Not long after that he fucked a guy for the first time. At first he wasn't sure he could do it but once he got his cock inside and started fucking him, he was off and running. He loved it. Unlike the lucky farang on the end of his cock, he never looked back, so to speak.

And that's the other secret to his success - he can not only perform gay sex, he actually enjoys it. In bed he's a total suck, fuck and chuck slut with no hint of his innate shyness on show. Ok, he's straight so don't expect much affection - if you're into passionate kissing, he's not your man. He saves his affection for his girlfriend.

He was recruited to work in another Sunee bar - it's still there - and although he continued to rake in the cash, he left because the bar was run by the Thai Mafia, or so he says, and he didn't like the presence of underage boys. Also, the boss treated the guys very harshly and always managed to find something to fine them for. And of course, mama-san took a cut of every baht the boys made.

So he started work at Eros, where he remained for many years. By now he was used to the work and inside the bar he lost a lot of his shyness.

Those early days were times of almost untold wealth for him. He had more money than he knew what to do with and spent like drunken sailor - 3000~4000 baht a night! Life was an endless party with lots of alcohol, girls, expensive restaurants, slot machines, etc. And of course he had the latest tech and lived in a very nice room.

It was while working at Eros that he suggested his younger brother come down from Chiang Mai to work.

One night I went to Eros to pick my guy up and he introduced me to him. Eros is a hands-on, cock in your face bar, and I found it difficult to believe two brothers could work in front of each other like that . I called him over to buy him a drink and give him a tip - nice to keep the money in the family - but I didn't want to touch him in front of his older brother. But not too worry ; he smiled and put my hand on his cock, which was soon pointing at the ceiling.

The brothers didn't speak much with each other but after a short conversation between them, my friend told me his brother wanted a chuck -wow.

- What, now? Here? In front of you?
    - Sure. He want chuck-wow. No probrem.

What surprised me most was that the older brother sat next to us and watched, even commenting on his brother's cumshot. I felt strangley uncomfortable.

Both boys moved to Sunny Boys, along with the original friend who had accompanied him to Pattaya all those years ago. Their friendship is very one-sided as this guy is quickly drinking himself to an early grave. Whenever he sees my friend he always asks for money, and yet he almost never turns up for work; he's on permanent holiday! He recently got fired from Tingtong Red and moved to the Elephant Plaza bar. He rushed up to us, invited itself to sit down and then asked my friend if he'd mind allowing him to have sex with me tonight as his rent money was due! He's a real leech, but it was he who first introduced me to my partner so I am indebted to him for that. But my indebtedness has limits.

Luckily, he has some other friends, all from Chiang Mai and all lovely guys just like him. We ran into one of them last night; it was his first night working at Tingtong Red. Going on 30, lookling 21 and an absolute stunner. If I weren't with my guy, I'd be with him. Hopping into bed with him would be a dream come true.

Needless to say, my friend's days of rolling in money have long gone. After Sunny Boys closed he went to work at a curtain hotel in Korat. He returned this year to Pattaya for the high season and got a job first at Boyzboyzboyz and then at Dreamboys. He left Dreamboys because they didn't have any customers. He's got a job in a bar in Jomtien Complex but has decided to return to Korat the day after tomorrow where he has a job working on a fish farm. It pays much better money and is quite easy.

I'll be seeing him on my next trip when he'll be coming down to Pattaya to spend my holiday with me.

BTW, I stayed at the Elephant Plaza Hotel and was quite happy there. The room is large, as is the shower / toilet. And for me the location is perfect, preferring as I do the more down to earth boys of Sunee to the guys in Boyztown. The only problem is the noise the bed makes when fucking, and the huge, grotesque pink sofa that has never been cleaned -the whole thing is held together with cum stains.

Now, back to Bangkok.

12. 7 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (January 7th, 2017), christianpfc (January 8th, 2017), fountainhall (January 8th, 2017), francois (January 7th, 2017), Magnum (January 7th, 2017), rollingstone2 (January 7th, 2017), Tintin (January 7th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    I have the same problem, but not from the second day, right from the beginning.
    My Thai is better than most boys' English, so language is not the problem for me. My problem is lack of common interest. I'm not interested in sport, cars, gadgets, shopping, clothes, buffalos, sick grandmothers and the other usual stuff.

It gets even worse: I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't sing, I don't dance, I don't watch TV, I don't listen to music, but I like to read books or on the internet.
    Did you grow up in a religious commune by any chance? I had a friend in the army who was like you and he did not have anything in common with us. The army was tough but we also had some good times and lifelong friends were made. He on the other hand hated everything and was always alone and miserable. We later found out that he had grown up in some religious community in the US where his father was a pastor or something and he only came back to Singapore because he had to or he would have been marked as a deserter as he was still a Singapore citizen. He was very strange although he did keep an immaculate bunk and you could comb your hair using his boots as a mirror. I remember one of his strange habits was to count and record the number of slices of bread we had left after our night snack and he would get upset when we didn't scoop the butter in neat little cubes the way he did.

Liked

I arrived in Bangkok around 4 and my first task was to go to Siam Paragon to get my glasses fixed - I'd just forked out 20,000 baht for the lenses. They put them back into their original frame but did not even bother to adjust them for me when I went to pick them up. (Needless to say, they were 5 days late.) When I got home I put them on, looked down and they fell off!

Also, the girl doing the eye test didn't have a clue what she was doing. I told her things were blurry but she said everything would turn out ok. "

"Don't worry. Will be perfect. Sure!"

They are close to useless. So that's it ; no more glasses getting made in Thailand.

My first port of call was X-boys for the rimming and facial show. Unfortunately, it was basically one ladyboy act after the other, ad finitum - sooo boring! It was half an hour before we saw cock.

But what a cock! It was at least 9 inches, and that's just the girth! (Lol.) I gave up on estimating its length. As usual, it looked even bigger as it was attached to a skinny guy. And what a cute smile to go with it.

More ladyboy acts followed, more guys dancing with hard-ons, a candle show.......

But no rimming show!

Damn! You mean I say through this shit show and I'm not even going to see the rimming act??

And there was no facial. But all was not lost as a guy sat on a chair and jacked off. So we both had a happy ending.

By now it was midnight so I walked over to Natureboy but my guy wasn't there. So off to Screwboys.

Like when I was there around Christmas, the bar was full to overflowing. I looked around and saw a couple of cuties. Mmm.....nice.

Then I saw him! We instantly recognised each other. He rushed from the stage and came up and gave me a hug.

'I know you! You speak Japanese!"

It was him!!!! I forget exactly which him, but who cares. He was the Myanmar boy I know I took back to the Tarntawan a couple of years ago, although I wasn't sure if it was a one-off, so to speak.

I offed him immediately.

As we were walking back to the hotel I had a funny feeling about this guy. Then I remembered - of memory serves me correct, he doesn't sa-moke. Oh no! Too late!

We got into the room and he literally pounced on me. So affectionate! So eager! So horny! So impatient to get back to the bar!

And I was right - he doesn't sa-moke. Bummer!

Speaking of which.....he did perform very well in that area, changing positions constantly to keep things interesting. When I thought he'd finished he ripped off the old condom and put on a new one and off he went again. I love it when the boys give me a good workout.

But something was lacking.

Size, to be exact.

His cock is about 5 inches - maybe a bit longer - but quite thin. Having just arrived here from Pattaya where I was ravished every day by a long, fat one, it's just not the same. And before going to Pattaya I spent those 5 days here where my guy from Natureboy with the monster cock serviced me every night.

It was just ok, so naturally I refused his request for 500 more baht to make it an even 2,000. He didn't argue.

If he wants more, then he has to do more. You can't refuse to sa-moke and still expect a bonus.

I won't be offing him again.