Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya report 2016

Liked

Re: Pattaya report 2016

you would know what I look like
    Obviously, I don't.

So Kommie, you still haven't answered my question.

Which one was you? I'm guessing the second one.

AsDaRa, the secret is to find a boy who :

a) speaks reasonable English - fragmented but can be understood

b) has a very good general knowledge and knows what is happening in the world

c) loves to talk!

All my regulars have these qualities, although my Pattaya guy has by far the best general knowledge of any young guy I have met. So we can talk about anything.

You want examples. So let's see. Last night in Starbucks we spoke about the cars that were passing by (we both love cars), his brother's job at BBB and why he decided to leave, China and Taiwan relations, the share market and whether or not he should start buying (No!!), the girl with the huge tits sitting with a farang, his up-coming job at a fish farm in Korat....

Sitting downstairs waiting for my room to be cleaned he brought up the topic of the terror attack in the nightclub in Turkey.

Google translate comes in handy at times but usually we get by without it.

Also, we spend time teaching each other English and Thai.

2. User who gave Like to post:

AsDaRa (January 1st, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Was that Wednesday night?? Who told you it was me??
    Oh, just one of my buddies. Don't recall which night.

Liked

a447: that friend of yours is unusual. The Thai boys I tend to off have no idea what is happening in the world.
    You sure know how to pick them. You have found a true Thai intellectual :-)

Maybe because you pick older guys? I tend to pick mine in the 18-23 range primarily. They know nothing: I mean I still have to encounter the first intellectual. I only once offed a boy who read books. He was reading a Hunger Games novel.

Liked

The popular comment that someone is "well-read" is, I have found, one of the biggest red herrings in life.

It takes very little intellectual capacity to read someone else's work - the trick is to have some original thoughts of your own!

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 1st, 2017), aussie_ (January 1st, 2017)

Liked

Well, I wouldn't call him an "intellectual" - although I was at first staggered by what he knew, I was also staggered by what he didn't know.

But I think you may be right in that it could be because I pick older guys - although they are not that old. He's all of 27. He's just interested in what's happening in the world and also likes history.

One evening a few years ago we are sitting in a seafood restaurant on Walking Street and he starts talking about the Roman Empire, for fucks sake. Now surely, that has to be a first.

I think it's really important to find a guy who actually wants to talk, not just cum and go.

If you stick to the same guy day after day, trip after trip and you spend so much time together, obviously you need someone who likes to chat. Otherwise, after sex you'd be bored shitless. There are only so many awkward silences I can take before I'm out of there.

Finding these guys has been relatively easy - often if I'm lucky I'll find them in some gogo bar on the first or second night. I think I'm a pretty good judge of character -Kommie can attest to that (and I haven't even met the cunt) and work out very quickly if there is a chance we'll get on well.

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

AsDaRa (January 1st, 2017), aussie_ (January 1st, 2017), christianpfc (January 4th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Pharang View Post
    I am curious if you're that horny + active all year or do you just squeeze a year's worth of sex into brief holidays in Thailand.

I posted this in the Bangkok Report 2016 thread :

No, I certainly don't meet guys for sex any more - I pay for it.

I have 3 regular guys who come and visit me (not at the same time!), usually in my house south of Perth or if I'm up in the city they can visit me there, too. They stay overnight although we don't sleep in the same bed. They sleep in the guest room next door because I snore...apparently! Lol

I've known them for ages and so they can relax at my place. They have full run of the house and can order in any food /alcohol they want.

There is only one rule - they must turn off their mobile phones and put them in the safe.

The guys all have some things in common - great personalities, handsome, nice bodies, enormous cocks and they are all experts in what they do in bed. They are up for it any time I feel horny. That's what I pay for and to be honest I think I'm getting a bargain.

The only problem is they are not Asian. That's why I travel to Thailand and Cambodia. I can't get enough of that beautiful soft Asian dark skin. Also, I can relate much better to Asians than I can to other nationalities. Although surprisingly, one of my guys is Italian and at times he comes across as very Asian in his ways.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    I tend to pick mine in the 18-23 range primarily. They know nothing: I mean I still have to encounter the first intellectual. I only once offed a boy who read books. He was reading a Hunger Games novel.
    My earlier response was somewhat flippant! I guess my preferred range is around 25 or so. But I generally don't meet up with money boys now. If I were to do so it would be purely for sex. That's their business after all. I did once meet a great guy whose English was very good and whose knowledge of the world was much more than I'd expect from any money boy, but he was very much an exception.

Now, I meet non-commercial guys from the apps and presently see two who are students aged 22 and 23. Their English is not great but more than passable. Even so I would call neither an intellectual. But there is never a problem with chatting when we have coffee or dinner together. We talk about their families, hobbies, sport - one is a badminton fanatic (a sport I enjoy watching on TV) and knows all about the international players - things about Thailand, their friends, my work, my travels and so on. Frankly I'd be bored silly if I had to have dinner either in silence or holding a totally one-sided conversation.

Liked

As expected, it was all happening last night in Sunee - well, at least from Ting Tong Red, which held a massive NYE party up with a show, up to Eden bar. And Double Shot and the facing beer bars were also doing well. The area up ftom Eden, around Eros, was in darkness but I'm sure Eros would have had a party going on inside.

I wanted to go over to Boyzboyzboyz but my friend was uncomfortable with that idea for the reason outlined above. So we hung around in Sunee having a drink.

We decided to have sex before midnight and cum when the clock struck 12. Unfortunately, we were still 69'ing when the new year was rung in and missed our chance.

Oh well, something to aim for next year.

All I can say is, thank god for the noise outside, as having sex in this hotel is a very noisy affair. The bed squeaks at the slightest movement, as does the bedhead. When he hits his stride - eyes closed, a picture of concentration as he pounds me relentlessly - the noise is deafening and I'm sure it can be heard out in the soi. I'm on the first floor so no doubt those sitting downstairs in the bar also get an earful.

But who cares? We are all engaged in the same activity, only at different times of the day and night.

Tonight after coffee we headed back and I told him I was going to go over to Goodboys, so he went home for a while.

It seems that punters have at last discovered this bar and its delights. The place was packed - all the seating behind the screens was occupied. And guess what! The customers were just about all Chinese! Where the fuck did they all suddenly appear from??

I was worried that the boys would all be chuck wowed out, as it was late. But not to worry. Chet was sitting with a customer but saw me approaching and yelled out to Nuu, who jumped up and grabbed me.

We went behind the screen and managed to secure our usual seat. But it was a bit uncomfortable at first, surrounded by so many interested on-lookers. But again, who cares?

After we'd finished, he lay in my arms and savoured the moment for a few minutes. Then off to the toilet to clean up and back onto the sofa and into my arms again for some more down time. He gently kissed me as he stroked my leg. I just love this guy!

Chet was next. As we were about to begin, a group of Filipino guys came behind the screen and sat on the sofas next to us. Chet felt a bit uncomfortable so we moved to the other side of the screen which was now unoccupied.

Chet has discovered a new wanking technique - running his fingers through his pubic hair. So that's what I did. Oh, and don't forget he likes it quick. Grab it and just go for it.

He'd only had one other customer, just after the bar opened, so I had expectations of a big finish but that was not to be.

Like Nuu, he loves a kiss and a cuddle. I wonder if it's because it's something these guys have never experienced from their father.

Just a thought.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Which one was you? I'm guessing the second one.
    I'm the same guy you passed several times in the lobby of the Tarntawan Hotel

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I'm the same guy you passed several times in the lobby of the Tarntawan Hotel
    Since it would appear that you and frequent have the same taste in hotels a447, and you are both currently sharing the same hotel in Pattaya, now would seem like an excellent time to invite him to join you and Kommentariat in one of your mini-holiday adventures.

I rather doubt it will be very demanding of your time here a447, as I feel sure either, frequent or Kommentariat, would happily write up the trip reports.

14. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (January 2nd, 2017)