Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya report 2016

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Pattaya report 2016

With a tongue ready to do a lot of the work!!

tumblr_o304qobF2X1twqg1uo5_1280.jpg

Liked

Can somebody tell me more about this website Photoblue0.blogspot.tw??

It seems to have an amazing amount of pics of (very) nice (Taiwanese) boys?
    I can't read chinese, so I really don't know what the website is all about?
    Only pics? Adverts? Movies?

Thanks a lot for help

Forum's veteran
    Liked

photoblue0.blogspot.tw is run by a Taiwan publishing company pubu.com.tw. It seems to publish quite a variety of on-line magazines and perhaps books. Blue Man is one of those magazines. It has monthly photo features of Taiwan guys starting with them fully clad and ending up naked, usually with an orgasm. Occasionally there is more than one guy but rarely full-on sex scenes. The pics feature handsome models (most very handsome) and the photography is far more artistic than most similar types of photo.

The website is here. You can see on the left side photos of the covers of the last 50 or so magazines.

https://photoblue0.blogspot.tw

When you open the site, it may be just a few lines in Chinese characters with an orange box. Click the box to access the main site.

Until earlier this year, the site included fully naked pics of the models. However, for whatever reason, they now self-censor most of the accessible photos with masking. You can subscribe and receive the magazines electronically but for that you need to read Chinese and pay in NT$. However, many of the photos quite quickly appear on lots of tumblr sites featuring Asian guy pics. Quite a few explicit pics are on the gallery section of www.asiaguys.net but this requires registering and signing in.

Liked

Last edited by a447; December 30th, 2016 at 23:11.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

fountainhall (December 31st, 2016), rollingstone2 (January 1st, 2017)

Liked

thanks fountainhall, love those taiwan guys....some look great and very sexy.

Did someone visit the gay scene in Taipeh? Comparable with Bangkok (massage, sauna, cost of living...)?

Liked

The transformation of Jomtien Complex has been truly amazing.

Last time I visited for dinner the place was dead - virtually in total darkness. Now the soi which has the Venue at one end is really jumping, all lit up and with tables and chairs spilling out of the bars and into the soi. I've never seen so many customers in such a short stretch, Boyztown excepted.

I went there with my boy as he works on and off in one of the bars, along with his brother. He sat down in his bar and I went for a wander up and down. As expected, lots of guys - Cambodian and Lao, as has been reported here - rushed up to me to invite me to sit down. If I were alone I could have lots of fun here. Well, at least tonight. I wonder if it is this busy every night. Probably not.

I actually wanted to go over to BBB but my friend wasn't too keen to go. The manager would ask him why he hasn't turned up for work.

For me, the superstar of BBB is not to be found amongst those designated by the bar to occupy that lofty position. To be honest, I don't find any of them particularly attractive. I've got my eyes on a guy I first described last year. At that time he was number 77, if memory serves me correctly. I described him as the axe murderer - I meant that in the nicest possible way, of course.

He had a raw, masculine, wild look - as though he'd stepped out of the Amazon jungle and flown all the way to Pattaya. Of course, he had actually stepped out of a rice field in Isaan and caught the bus here.

In those days he hardly every smiled and he looked positively fierce and intimidating. But when he smiled...OMG! He was gorgeous. His toned body and massive appendage made me go weak at the knees.

He's still there but now smiles a lot more often. But he's quite elusive; one minute he's on stage and the next he's gone. Gone where?

He appears in the big cock show, sporting a truly magnificent example of Isaan manhood. It's way too big for me - there's no way I'd be bending over to take that monster.

A couple of nights ago he stepped down from the stage during the big cock show and gave me a feel. He wasn't wearing a condom, so I actually got to touch the real thing. I could hardly get my hand around it. I flashed 100 baht and in return he flashed me a smile. Heaven.

But I won't be offing him. For one, he's hardly ever there and secondly, I'll leave him for the ladies, who he would much rather spent time with.

If BBB thinks it needs designated bar stars (it doesn't), it should choose its more carefully to cater not only for the Chinese women, but also for those who admire raw, unadulterated masculinity.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

What's his number now?

Liked

He doesn't have one.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Did someone visit the gay scene in Taipeh? Comparable with Bangkok (massage, sauna, cost of living...)?
    Several posters here have been to Taipei and I think it's fair to say that only one did not enjoy it. The others, myself included, generally have a ball there. If you are serious about visiting, there are several threads you can read -

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showth...nd-information
    http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showth...More-on-Taipei
    http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showth...de-Parade-2016
    http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showth...Gay-Pride-2015
    http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showth...p?16798-Taipei
    http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showth...p?16331-Taiwan

As you will read, I have been visiting regularly for decades (mostly on business) and now usually visit about 4 times a year (mostly for pleasure!) I love the Taiwanese guys! Many speak much better English than you'll find in Thailand, hardly any are rent boys, there are saunas, bars, cafes and a couple of hot springs where guys walk around totally naked - many of them in their 20s. The latter are not totally gay and are not there for sex (although in one there is a little action in the steam room). They are simply a great place to watch some gorgeous guys and perhaps exchange a phone number or two for meeting later.

A couple of caveats, though. Obviously Taiwan is not Thailand. The gay scene is not nearly as "in your face" as in Soi Twilight or Boystown. In general Taiwanese guys are more reserved than their Thai counterparts. And it does require both patience and some advance research. Get on the apps and try and make a couple of Taiwan friends before you arrive. They can be a huge help in getting to know your way around Taipei and finding some of the gay places. But this research certainly pays off. Perhaps because there is a shortage of older westerners living and working in Taipei, there is quite a large number of young Taiwanese very keen to meet up. Like the poster aussie_ I have found several guys on the apps who have also become very good friends.

Yes, it is a bit more expensive, especially in accommodation although there are a number of pretty cheap hotels around. Check on the agoda and hotelscombined sites. Depending on your tastes, food can either be about the same price or considerably more expensive than Thailand. Transport is cheap and the subway system is extensive. And you save by not having to pay to meet guys! I have even offered train or bus fares to guys I meet - and it is always declined.

The second caveat is that one of the budget airlines I have praised in a previous post has now gone out of business. V Air no longer serves Bangkok and Taipei. The cheapest tickets out of Thailand are either Tiger Air Taiwan which departs around 8:00pm non-stop to Taipei or require a change either in Manila or in Hong Kong. But China Airlines still has some reasonably decent non-stop fares if you book early.

A few more Blue Men to whet your appetite!!

_3b_.jpg

DSC_6426.jpg

tumblr_no88u9JIYc1uoat4to9_1280.jpg
    Last edited by fountainhall; December 31st, 2016 at 08:46.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (January 1st, 2017), christianpfc (January 4th, 2017)

Liked

I am on my way to the Philippines in February.
    Flying EVA so I will stop over in Taipei for a few days.
    But my main reason for stopping is to meet my Taiwanese friend of 14 years.
    He is now 31 and has one of those HUGE beautiful uncut Cocks!! Cannot say more.
    But I have been chatting with several other young men there. They are mostly in their 30s and have fantastic bodies. They say they love to workout at the gym and it shows.
    So maybe I will have a short report when I return home in March.
    NOW back to a447's Great Adventures... Love reading about them!!
    GWMinUS

13. 3 Users gave Like to post:

aussie_ (December 31st, 2016), Brad the Impala (January 1st, 2017), fountainhall (January 1st, 2017)