Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok report Dec 2016

Liked

Re: Bangkok report Dec 2016

Sorry. I posted yesterday's Bangkok report in my Pattaya report.

Jesus! What's a guy got to do to get laid around here?

I woke up this afternoon and immediately messaged my Bangkok afternoon regular, only to get no answer. After numerous attempts I gave up and decided to try my luck at the massage parlours.

There was nobody particularly attractive in Soi Tarntawan, at Indra and Sun, so I walked over to Soi Twilight. There was nobody outside Bonny but I did see a guy sitting opposite Bankok Massage. We exchanged glances and I continued on down the soi to the snooker place opposite Dicks. Nobody interesting there so I sat down at the beer bar a mere 5 metres from the guy I'd just seen. I was intending to make eye contact with him again but I lost out to his phone.

I wandered back to Soi Tarntawan. A familiar face appeared before me.

"Ga!" I shouted. "It's you!"

"I remember you - we drink together before."

Ah, yes. That was our last fateful meeting which had ended badly. I'd been drinking with Ga and the massage guys and now decided it was time for a massage. We went upstairs but he couldn't perform. He'd drunk too much and couldn't get it up so I quickly ended the session.

The last I saw of him as when he chased me down the soi for the 500 baht cream massage fee. Needless to say, I didn't pay.

I tend to remember guys who don't sa-moke, and I thought maybe he was one of them. But it was too late - I'd already paid the 500 baht off fee.

And sure enough, I was right. He'd only do it with a condom so I decided to pass. Never mind, he can fuck me like before. He put in a sterling effort with his medium sized appendage, but it ended way too soon. He came within 3 minutes. Oh well, he can chuck-wow me.

Suddenly, out of the blue he started giving me a blow - job. Wow! What a turn-up of events. And quite skilled, too.

I have him his tip and after counting it in front of me he asked for 200 extra. I didn't give it to him.

I've never had a Thai boy count the tip in the roon; I've encountered that with non-thais. Are they more mercenary?

Off to Soi Twilight for a drink before the X-boys show. I sat with a cute Cambodian boy called Nate. The pressure was on from the start to come back to my hotel but he was too gay, too cute and too young-looking for me. If you are into that type, check him out. He's adorable.

Again, there was no rimming show but the chuck-wow was fun, as always.

Then off to Freshboys for the midnight show. Nothing much to report. Only 2 boys appeared in the big cock show; surely that has to be some record. There was a fucking show behind a curtain. I don't know if they were really fucking, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Finally off to Super A, as I heard they had lots of new guys. They had three.

The first guy I sat with was quite cute and very friendly but didn't speak much English. He didn't pack much in his pants but he did manage to get it up for me. Nice balls though. His name sounded something like Dom.

A very handsome guy was eyeing me off so I said goodbye to Dom and called him over. What a mistake that was! He has the biggest, most grotesque silicone cock I've ever seen. And to make matters worse, there were mooks lurking in that bulbous lump. Horrible. I tipped him and left.

Back in my room I found that my afternoon guy had sent me a message.

Thank god! I was on the verge of booking a taxi back to Pattaya.

2. User who gave Like to post:

kwokon (January 13th, 2017)

Liked

Today got off to an incredible start but after that, just about everything went downhill.

My Bankok boy is back on the scene! He arrived at the bar today and I sat with him for half an hour while my room was being cleaned. His hand went straight up my shorts and we got thoroughly re-aquainted. Heaven!

We got back to the room and immediately pounced on each other, almost ripping each other's clothes off. We spent a lot of time just hugging and groping on the bed. My god, he's awesome!

A quick shower and back to bed. He headed straight for my cock. Naturally, I returned the favour. He just loves being sa-moked. (No surprise there.)

Onto the main course. He was even more insatiable than usual, if that's possible. Normally, I last about half an hour before I surrender but today I couldn't get enough, no doubt as a result of the rather low quality sex I'd been having since arriving back in Bangkok.

For the first time he fucked until he was about to cum. So there was a lot of stop -start fucking with ever increasing rest periods in between. I told him he could cum inside if he wanted to but he knows I like the chuck wow at the end, so pulled out and rolled over onto his back.

His cumshot doesn't match that of my boy in Pattaya, but he hasn't had a customer for a few days so it was unusually impressive. He then got down on his knees and sa-moked me.

These regular guys of mine have much in common. One thing in particular is their ability to give me a toe-curling, bone -shattering, spine-tingling orgasm. They are the only ones who can do that. Hardly surprising, considering the orgasm is in the brain and these guys really turn me on like nobody else can. Ah, Asian boys!

I walked over to X-boys in the rain for the show and as expected, customers were few and far between. Consequently, the show was shortened. There was no rimming act -I think that may have ended for good - and no chuck wow show either. What a disappointment and a complete waste of time.

Off to Super A, where I found a real sweetie to sit with me. He is new to the business so was very shy and wasn't sure what to do. He doesn't speak a word of English so I got the mama-san to interpret. I needed to know if it was ok to put my hand down his pants.

"Sure! Can do! He ok!"

"No, I want you to ask him."

He said something to him in Thai. The boy smiled at me and opened his pants to give me access.

A few deft strokes and he was hard. Mmm..nice and thick.

During the hour that we spent together he was very affectionate and kissed and hugged me. He also gave me a very enjoyable cock massage over my shorts.

Mama-san suggested I change to Bay, the boy I had last night. He'd been patiently waiting.

But it was a big mistake. Unlike last night, Bay couldn't get it up -it had totally died in his pants. He just sat there unresponsive. I gave up and we just say there in silence. What a waste of time.

What's wrong with these guys? Last night I gave him a substantial tip. Didn't he want the same tonight?

Obviously not.

4. User who gave Like to post:

kwokon (January 13th, 2017)

Liked

Although I enjoy reading your "lengthy" trip reports...One does not need to hear about the sex acts in detail, nor how far his cum shot is....boring and self serving...write about the interesting points of your trip and doings, without the how far he entered your body, cum shots, and such....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    One does not need to hear about the sex acts...
    True. So you can always just skip those parts or don't bother reading the reports.

It's my style and I've written that way from the very beginning. I used to add a warning -SEX ahead - but no longer bother as members are now well aware of how I write.

Boring or interesting - that's for the readers to decide for themselves.

And "self serving"? You bet! See post #30 in this thread where I explained why I'm so explicit.

7. 7 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 11th, 2017), christianpfc (January 11th, 2017), kwokon (January 13th, 2017), llz (January 11th, 2017), monsoon (January 12th, 2017), paperboy (January 10th, 2017), steveky (January 11th, 2017)

Liked

I decided to give X-boys a miss and headed over to Super A to meet up with the cutie from last night. Unfortunately, he was sitting with a farang. I waited and waited but he eventually left with the farang, and appeared an hour later fully dressed in the bar. He then left.

Damn!

There is a real, masculine older guy there who is just my type but I've always hesitated asking him to sit because I've never seen him smile.

Well, tonight I did, so asked him over. I didn't know how far I could go but not to worry- he put my hand down his pants and soon got hard. He then put his hands first on my shorts and then in them.

We sat for over an hour. He spent the whole time with his hands down my pants. I chuck wowed him almost to the point of no return numerous times and each time he would take a rest before we started again. His cock was very busy - up, down, up, down. Lol

I decided to take a quick look into Natureboy but on passing Golden Cock I spied a very attractive guy standing outside with a group of people from the bar who were having a party.

I got him to sit with me but he was totally pissed. He told me a farang had earlier opened 2 bottles of whisky and he'd had his fair share. He pointed to a guy sitting on the sofa and told me he was from Isaan and was well hung. I suggested he go sleep it off on the sofa and called the young guy over.

He asked for a chuck wow almost before he had sat down.

"What? But I hardly know you," I said as I quickly unbuttoned his jeans.

He was as horny as hell and didn't last long.

As we were sitting chatting another young guy came in and sat opposite, playing with his cock. I called him over and he quickly removed his jeans and sat down beside me in his boxer shorts. He whipped out a beautiful Isaan appendage and the fun began.

He also wanted a chuck wow, so of course I obliged. Following this he sa-moked me and finished me off with a deft hand.

Unfortunately, he doesn't work there every night as he has a job somewhere else. But hopefully, I can catch up with him again before I leave.

I'd heard that such shenanigans go on there but I've always been told by the mama-san I either had to off the boy or use the room upstairs. But tonight he was outside drinking himself to oblivion and so had no idea what was going on inside.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Liar...liar...liar...pants on fire...according to a447 the fountain of all knowledge and as infallible as the Pope...sex never happens out in the open...

Liked

I've had a boy suck me in A-Bomb, Pattaya. I didn't even ask him. He just did it. Bad bad boy.

11. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 11th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....careful now?!?!?!...a447 will out u as a liar who has never set foot in asia let alone Thailand....

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    Liar...liar...liar...pants on fire...according to a447 the fountain of all knowledge and as infallible as the Pope...sex never happens out in the open...
    Wether it did or didn't I am reminded of the saying that really wealthy people never talk about money.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...sex never happens out in the open...
    It didn't. It was inside the bar behind closed doors.

You've obviously never been to bars like Eros or Goodboys. It happens all the time in Thailand, Latin.

15. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 11th, 2017)