After a nice dinner with my friend I took him shopping before we parted ways. I actually enjoy spending a bit on him because he makes me so happy.

And I'm not the only one, it seems. He has a new motorcycle, courtesy of one European customer and an old Chinese guy who visits Bangkok on a regular basis has promised to buy him a car next time. Apparently, this guy is very old and quite ill and needs constant care and that's exactly what my friend does for him. He even has to shower him. I'm not at all surprised ; he's that kind of guy and I think I'm lucky to know him.

Later in the evening I headed over to Soi Twilight to catch the X-boys show again. It was still early so I gave in to the charms of a very attractive young guy who works at Hotmale 2 bar and sat down. He came and sat with me and I bought him a drink. It turns out he's from Cambodia.

-Cambodian boys gave big cock.

-Yes, I know.

And with that, he took out his phone and showed me some photos of his appendage. Yep, that's a nice size.

I decided I'd off him after I'd seen the show. His name is Pompin or something like that.

There are some new boys on stage tonight. If you have the chance drop in and take a look at number 34. He seems to be half Thai and half Western and you'll go gaga when you see him smile. He's absolutely gorgeous!

The show was basically a repeat of last night 's with just a few variations. It was a bit too long - about an hour and a half.

I was there for the rimming show. Unfortunately, they decided to hang semi-transparent curtains around the stage, blocking out the view for most customers. Still, it was very erotic and the 90% Chinese audience really enjoyed it. (The bar was actually close to being full). The two guys finished by fucking each other but again, it was difficult to see.

The last act was the chuck wow show and finally I got to see a truly fantastic cumshot. He stood up and let fly. Jesus! How impressive was that!

I left the bar to pick up my new Cambodian friend but he had gone. I didn't really expect him to still be there. So I decided to go to Indra massage and meet up with the masseur from Isaan.

Alas, he was not there. Just as I was about to move on another masseur rushed over and gave me one of those beautiful Thai smiles. I was putty in his hands! His name is K.

He gave me a very sensual massage over the special massage pants you have to wear. After a couple of "accidental" touching he gave up on the massage, got naked and removed my pants and started working on me.

I asked him to sa-moke me but unfortunately, he doesn't do that.

But he does fuck. And it wasn't the usual pounding - it was long and slow. Very satisfying.

We finished in the usual way.

On the way out I ran into the Isaan guy. He looked disappointed, although there was no way we could have gotten it on because he was with another customer.

But now I'm in another quandary. Tomorrow do I choose the Cambodian cutie with the big cock or the Isaan masseur with the alleged monster between his legs?

I think I'll sleep on it.