Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok report Dec 2016

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Bangkok report Dec 2016

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Also, over the years I have received numerous pms from readers wanting details of the guys I've written about. They want to enjoy the same experience.
    Unfortunately it's not that easy. I had the same boy three times over the course of 12 months, the experience went from awesome to poor to ok.

Furthermore, you rave about multiple boys from Super A and Nature Boys, but when I go there, usually I wouldn't take any of them for free. I think I had that boy Oh in Nature Boys two years ago, and my experience matches yours.

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    My reports form a diary which I can refer to before my next visit. They remind me of what bars I enjoyed and what ones I didn't. They also remind me of which guys I had fun with (and their 'special techniques") and which guys to avoid next time.
    My blog serves a similar purpose for me, but more for saunas and other places than gogo bars. But my number of boys is so low compared to yours, I can keep them all in mind.

Regarding Adam's Apple in Chiang Mai, I have been about once every year since 2010 and always liked what I saw, which I cannot claim about the Bangkok and Pattaya bars.

Liked

Re: Bangkok report Dec 2016

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    But my number of boys is so low compared to yours, I can keep them all in mind.
    I have to correct that statement. When chatting with a boy or meeting a boy again by chance, I often cannot remember why I didn't marry him right after our first encounter. I was inconsistent in taking notes about the boys, but I will do from now on, the most recent is this:

brown skin, no tattoos on torso (but on upper arms and neck), no hair on balls and little hair on ass, showers in boxers and then into my bed with wet boxers and towel, has this band around his waist (there is a specific name for it, I forgot, it's not palad khik, that would just be the pendant, and the band is wet now after shower which I don't like) not shy, ticklish on neck, gets hard quickly but later loses it, skin temperature ok, dick size and shape ok, bubble butt, shows some signs of affection.

Reads like a description of a used car?

3. User who gave Like to post:

francois (December 24th, 2016)