I decided to give X-boys a miss and headed over to Super A to meet up with the cutie from last night. Unfortunately, he was sitting with a farang. I waited and waited but he eventually left with the farang, and appeared an hour later fully dressed in the bar. He then left.

Damn!

There is a real, masculine older guy there who is just my type but I've always hesitated asking him to sit because I've never seen him smile.

Well, tonight I did, so asked him over. I didn't know how far I could go but not to worry- he put my hand down his pants and soon got hard. He then put his hands first on my shorts and then in them.

We sat for over an hour. He spent the whole time with his hands down my pants. I chuck wowed him almost to the point of no return numerous times and each time he would take a rest before we started again. His cock was very busy - up, down, up, down. Lol

I decided to take a quick look into Natureboy but on passing Golden Cock I spied a very attractive guy standing outside with a group of people from the bar who were having a party.

I got him to sit with me but he was totally pissed. He told me a farang had earlier opened 2 bottles of whisky and he'd had his fair share. He pointed to a guy sitting on the sofa and told me he was from Isaan and was well hung. I suggested he go sleep it off on the sofa and called the young guy over.

He asked for a chuck wow almost before he had sat down.

"What? But I hardly know you," I said as I quickly unbuttoned his jeans.

He was as horny as hell and didn't last long.

As we were sitting chatting another young guy came in and sat opposite, playing with his cock. I called him over and he quickly removed his jeans and sat down beside me in his boxer shorts. He whipped out a beautiful Isaan appendage and the fun began.

He also wanted a chuck wow, so of course I obliged. Following this he sa-moked me and finished me off with a deft hand.

Unfortunately, he doesn't work there every night as he has a job somewhere else. But hopefully, I can catch up with him again before I leave.

I'd heard that such shenanigans go on there but I've always been told by the mama-san I either had to off the boy or use the room upstairs. But tonight he was outside drinking himself to oblivion and so had no idea what was going on inside.