Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok report Dec 2016

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Bangkok report Dec 2016

Forget Member of the Year! How about Cumshot of the Year. The only contender - my Pattaya guy - has now got serious competition. More later.

The night started off very pleasantly indeed. I met up with fellow member jellybean and we had a great chat over drinks and then dinner. A lovely guy.

At 9:30 I headed over to SuperA but was waylaid by the Isaan boy with the beautiful smile and allegedly large appendage outside Indra massage.

We stood talking on the pavement and he was very interested in me renting some apartment instead of staying at the Tarntawan. I told him I wasn't interested so we went upstairs.

I was not offered a shower, which is unusual. The room is "cosy" with just a mattress on the floor. There is a thin dividing wall between the cubicles and you can hear everything going on. So if you're shy I suggest you give it a miss.

During the "massage" he kept his boxer shorts on but when I turned over he removed them and we got down to business. At the start of the massage he was banging on about this rental apartment.

"You free tomorrow? I can take you to see."

I told him again that I wasn't interested and suggested he just get on with his job.

He had a very nice appendage but not the Isaan monster I was expecting. I sa-moked him but he refused to return the favour, saying he didn't like it.

He wanted to fuck me.

Sure. No probrem.

And I must say it was fantastic. He certainly knows how to wield that thing. It's the perfect size.

Time for the chuck wow. He told me he wanted to cum on me and straddled me. I started him off and then let him finish, telling him to let me know when he was about to cum as I didn't want a facial.

Without warning he let fly. Jesus! It was fucking stupendous, drenching me, the mattress, the floor and wall as well as the paper lantern next to the mattress where I'd placed my glasses., which were also splattered. Where the fuck did that come from? I didn't count but I reckon there were at least 7 or 8 massive squirts. But why didn't he warn me so I could close my eyes? Luckily he missed. I imagine that papery lantern is done for.

He told me he hadn't cum for 5 days- "No have customer"- but I know for a fact that is not true.

As I had someone else waiting I decided not to cum.

On the basis of his cumshot alone I've booked another session with him in my hotel tomorrow night, where he said we could make as much noise as we liked. He also said he'd try various positions - the room is to narrow to get too adventurous - and even said he'd sa-moke me.

But I know exactly what will happen. I won't get to see another cumshot like that from him. It's always the case; it tends to be a one-off for some reason. But I live in hope.

I had to return to the hotel to shower to get all the cum off and then headed over to Golden Cock where my boy from last night was patiently waiting for me. Turns out he's friends with my afternoon guy, who told him I would drop by later in the night for a repeat performance.

And that's what we had - a suck and chuck session. Awesome!

Finally on to SuperA to sit with my masculine hunk from last night. When I got there he was sitting by himself down near the bar. When mama-san called him over I got the shock of my life. He wasn't wearing any pants; it was all just swinging in the breeze. He was wearing a bomber jacket to hide his modesty but it was way too short. Everyone was laughing. Turns out his underpants got wet and he didn't have a spare pair. All the better for me - easy to get at the goods.

But something was wrong. At first I thought he may be drunk but I have a feeling he was on something else. His behaviour was very strange. At one stage he stood up, opened the sliding door and appeared to be about to step outside. The boys stopped him. Needless to say, he couldn't get it up.

So I switched to the cutie I had two nights ago. He got it up and allowed me to have my way with him. He's painfully shy so I kept asking him if it was ok to play with his equipment. It was. But he used his t-shirt to cover my hand.

On the way back to the hotel I passed Indra massage and my guy called me over. They were all sitting outside drinking whisky. I declined a drink but decided I'd sit and chat for a bit with him.

Big mistake.

I got the "story." Mama is sick and cannot afford treatment on Isaan. Luckily for him some customers give him 2500 baht. 1500 for him and 1000 to help pay mama's hospital bills."

With that, I got up and left.

I'm now thinking about staying for a few more days as I've got all my guys lined up.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    . . . The night started off very pleasantly indeed. I met up with fellow member jellybean and we had a great chat over drinks and then dinner . . .
    Yes, it was indeed a pleasure meeting a447 and one that I hope we can repeat during his future visits. After reading of his sexploits, related to us in great detail, over the years, I felt that I knew him intimately. But sadly, I didn’t have enough time to find out the secrets of his er, em . . . success.

But what a447 did not mention was the preamble leading up to our meeting. We had agreed to meet at 19:00 at Hotmale Beer Bar. I arrived a few minutes late and could not see another fa-ràng in the immediate vicinity. The boys in the first three beer bars were trying desperately to get me to sit in their bar. My eyesight in the darkened soi wasn’t good, but after satisfying myself that I was the only fa-ràng in the bars, I allowed a cute boy from Laos to plunk me down on a rather comfortable looking sofa.

I said I was waiting on a friend. He said I had to order a drink. ‘Okay, I’ll have a Coke Zero please,’ I said. He brought me a Diet Coke, which I duly accepted. But my new found ‘friend’ wouldn’t leave me alone. He proceeded to give me quite an enjoyable neck and shoulder massage. He then sat down and massaged my upper thighs, with the occasional brush of my crown jewels. Oh I say! where is a447? Things were hotting up rather too quickly. I asked the boy if he could see any other fa-ràng, as I couldn’t see so far in the subdued lighting.

‘No,’ he said, ‘no fa-ràng. What he look like?’ Crikey! I didn’t know and said this to the boy. ‘Why you don’t know?’ said the boy. Ahhhh . . . a tricky question, I thought. 'We met on the Internet,’ I said. Hmmm . . . he must have thought I was on a blind date, ha,ha,ha!

‘Where is a447?’ I again asked myself. The boy from Laos asked me to buy him a drink. Maybe later I said. Time was passing. The boy then suggested I off him, we could go for dinner and he could come back with me. ‘No,’ I said, ‘I had better give my friend more time.’ ‘Maybe he no come,’ said the boy. ‘Maybe he is with a boy,’ I half joked, thinking to my myself that the randy bugger had probably met someone for a little quickie between walking from his hotel, a 5 minute walk from Soi Twilight. Or, maybe he had forgotten, I asked myself. The boy again pressed me to off him. ‘Oh cannot,’ I said, ‘tomorrow I must get up early to go the immigration office.’ Not one to be put off, the boy countered by saying, ‘No problem, I can come with you for a short time, two or three hours.’ What? Two or three hours! Who did he think I was? latintopxxx? Blimey! One hour would be pushing it, I thought to myself.

After waiting 25 minutes I decided to text a447 and jog his memory. No, that didn’t work, I didn’t receive a reply. Yes, he must have met someone; I had better give him another 10-15 minutes. My boy from Laos gave up on me and rejoined his chums. Then 5 minutes later, a fa-ràng appeared in the soi. I tried to hear what he was saying to the boys, but I couldn’t hear. I called the Laos boy back and asked him to ask the name of the fa-ràng. So off he tootled and I heard him ask the question. The fa-ràng wondered why he was being asked and the boy from Laos pointed to me sitting on the sofa. Ah success! It was indeed a447. It was almost a Dr Livingstone and Mr Stanley moment. And no, he hadn’t been having his wicked way with a quickie on route to the bar, as I had wrongly and scurrilously imagined. He had in fact been standing at the entrance to the soi for the previous 30 minutes. We had clearly missed one another as I snuck into the soi.

We had a drink together before going elsewhere for dinner and, not forgetting the waiter’s sterling efforts with his massage, when we asked for the bill, I tipped him 100 baht and left him with the 20 baht from the change to my drink.

Later on in the evening as we were leaving the soi and passing Hotmale Bar, the waiter called out to me, ‘[Jellybean]! See you tomorrow.’ Oops, I had forgotten that I had told a small white lie. Well, you never know, I may just follow up on my promise at a future date.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (January 13th, 2017), christianpfc (January 13th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    I felt that I knew him intimately. But sadly, I didn’t have enough time to find out the secrets of his er, em . . . success.
    No doubt you are referring to his shooting skills - or rather ability to encourage others to hit the bullseye from quite some distance. Enviable qualities indeed!