Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok report Dec 2016

Liked

Re: Bangkok report Dec 2016

a447 pulled a hot Thai boy off of his ridiculously overworked senior member long enough to write:
    "You've obviously never been to bars like Eros or Goodboys. It happens all the time in Thailand, Latin. "

Nice boys too for that matter SDL. But surely you know that already. Mmmmmm, Puzzled!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

a447...finally ...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Wether it did or didn't I am reminded of the saying that really wealthy people never talk about money.
    Ever met a member of the nouveau riche?

Liked

Hi once again I enjoyed your nice report.
    That Super A bar seems quite a place where hands-on fun is possible. I didn't know that a boy sitting with you can cum on the spot.
    I did not yet visit, I only passed the bar on an evening that I was too tired.
    But on my next visit I will sure drop in, remembering your post here!
    Thanks again and take care.
    Bert

5. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 12th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Super A really is pretty much a dump with torn sofas on one side and a small stage on the other. The lighting is generally low making it difficult to see the boys clearly. Whenever I've been there, apart from the 2 or 3 on the "stage" most of have been engrossed with their phones with only occasional interest in customers. But when you call one over, I think all are perfectly happy for quite a bit of hands on fun. Drinks were cheap compared to most other bars.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 12th, 2017), christianpfc (January 12th, 2017)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Super A was great when it was upstairs....more guys, more places to play as well as rooms for privacy at a price. The mamasan is now and has always been a fucking greedy nightmare thankfully he spends most of the time sitting in the street outside.

Liked

Golden Cock bar can happen a lot. My last visit Nov 16 three of the boys gave me a blow job simultaneously / in a row right in the bar. That was crazy. At a previous visit one boy was dancing totally naked for me. Not the cutest boys in town but a special place.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 12th, 2017), arsenal (January 12th, 2017)

Liked

Forget Member of the Year! How about Cumshot of the Year. The only contender - my Pattaya guy - has now got serious competition. More later.

The night started off very pleasantly indeed. I met up with fellow member jellybean and we had a great chat over drinks and then dinner. A lovely guy.

At 9:30 I headed over to SuperA but was waylaid by the Isaan boy with the beautiful smile and allegedly large appendage outside Indra massage.

We stood talking on the pavement and he was very interested in me renting some apartment instead of staying at the Tarntawan. I told him I wasn't interested so we went upstairs.

I was not offered a shower, which is unusual. The room is "cosy" with just a mattress on the floor. There is a thin dividing wall between the cubicles and you can hear everything going on. So if you're shy I suggest you give it a miss.

During the "massage" he kept his boxer shorts on but when I turned over he removed them and we got down to business. At the start of the massage he was banging on about this rental apartment.

"You free tomorrow? I can take you to see."

I told him again that I wasn't interested and suggested he just get on with his job.

He had a very nice appendage but not the Isaan monster I was expecting. I sa-moked him but he refused to return the favour, saying he didn't like it.

He wanted to fuck me.

Sure. No probrem.

And I must say it was fantastic. He certainly knows how to wield that thing. It's the perfect size.

Time for the chuck wow. He told me he wanted to cum on me and straddled me. I started him off and then let him finish, telling him to let me know when he was about to cum as I didn't want a facial.

Without warning he let fly. Jesus! It was fucking stupendous, drenching me, the mattress, the floor and wall as well as the paper lantern next to the mattress where I'd placed my glasses., which were also splattered. Where the fuck did that come from? I didn't count but I reckon there were at least 7 or 8 massive squirts. But why didn't he warn me so I could close my eyes? Luckily he missed. I imagine that papery lantern is done for.

He told me he hadn't cum for 5 days- "No have customer"- but I know for a fact that is not true.

As I had someone else waiting I decided not to cum.

On the basis of his cumshot alone I've booked another session with him in my hotel tomorrow night, where he said we could make as much noise as we liked. He also said he'd try various positions - the room is to narrow to get too adventurous - and even said he'd sa-moke me.

But I know exactly what will happen. I won't get to see another cumshot like that from him. It's always the case; it tends to be a one-off for some reason. But I live in hope.

I had to return to the hotel to shower to get all the cum off and then headed over to Golden Cock where my boy from last night was patiently waiting for me. Turns out he's friends with my afternoon guy, who told him I would drop by later in the night for a repeat performance.

And that's what we had - a suck and chuck session. Awesome!

Finally on to SuperA to sit with my masculine hunk from last night. When I got there he was sitting by himself down near the bar. When mama-san called him over I got the shock of my life. He wasn't wearing any pants; it was all just swinging in the breeze. He was wearing a bomber jacket to hide his modesty but it was way too short. Everyone was laughing. Turns out his underpants got wet and he didn't have a spare pair. All the better for me - easy to get at the goods.

But something was wrong. At first I thought he may be drunk but I have a feeling he was on something else. His behaviour was very strange. At one stage he stood up, opened the sliding door and appeared to be about to step outside. The boys stopped him. Needless to say, he couldn't get it up.

So I switched to the cutie I had two nights ago. He got it up and allowed me to have my way with him. He's painfully shy so I kept asking him if it was ok to play with his equipment. It was. But he used his t-shirt to cover my hand.

On the way back to the hotel I passed Indra massage and my guy called me over. They were all sitting outside drinking whisky. I declined a drink but decided I'd sit and chat for a bit with him.

Big mistake.

I got the "story." Mama is sick and cannot afford treatment on Isaan. Luckily for him some customers give him 2500 baht. 1500 for him and 1000 to help pay mama's hospital bills."

With that, I got up and left.

I'm now thinking about staying for a few more days as I've got all my guys lined up.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

geez....im so over this crap i dont even read it...same old formula...over and over again....totally surprised u can type so much with one hand

Liked

Sexual Deviant wrote:
    "geez....im so over this crap i dont even read it...same old formula...over and over again....totally surprised u can type so much with one hand>"

Is this a note to yourself?

14. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (January 12th, 2017)