Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Cebu / Davao in the Philippines - Anyone got any hotel / bar info / general tips for there please - much appreciated if so ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Cebu / Davao in the Philippines - Anyone got any hotel / bar info / general tips for there please - much appreciated if so ?

Thanks for that timely warning Ronan.

What the hell is going on in the world these days as just about no matter where i look at travelling too now there seems to be some sort of threat or warning in existence In place there.

And unlike random government cover their back type warnings this one does seem to have some validity as the very first thing my bfs flipino parents told him when he informed them I was coming to visit and stay in Davao was to warn me not to leave the city area as there was indeed a very real and genuine risk of kidnap of random white / British there too apparently !

I'll just have to keep the head down and stay inside the bars more then just I guess now ! :-)

Oh and as for a trip report yes I'll certainly try and post an "abridged" version of same when I'm there, although considering said BF is WAY to smart at reading threads on here when it suits him ( I really will have to remember to log off my computer more often!) I'll perhaps keep the details quite general there maybe this time - and just stick of course to reviewing of all the many museums and temples that I intend to visit and spend ALL of my time in when there visiting there alone - :-)

* ha don't worry my BF won't I'm sure buy a single word of that BS, he might be daft sometimes but he's definitely not stupid ! :-)

2. User who gave Like to post:

steveky (November 8th, 2016)