Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black money boy in Bangkok

Liked

Black money boy in Bangkok

A week ago, I crossed paths with a Black (from Senegal) in Soi Sri Bam Pen, and when he noticed I'm ogling at him, he chatted me up and we exchanged phone number and facebook (shirtless pics on facebook look promising). Yesterday night, I saw him sitting alone in Telephone bar. But I haven't seen him on gayromeo or hornet.

We figured out the details (1000 Baht, we can't go to his room - I just moved and have stuff standing around so I have to tidy up my room before I can invite someone). Now my indecisiveness kicks in, combined with the fact that I never had anything with a black (but it has been on my wish list for years). Any experiences or anything to look out for?

He looks pretty macho and probably top only. Of my size and weight. I had one Cambodian and one Vietnamese money boy who refused to leave my room over a money argument, I simply shoved them out. That wouldn't work here.

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (February 21st, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Black money boy in Bangkok

skin smooth as grade A silk, most have amazing silicon like bubble butts...big dicks r a total myth...have had lots with teeny weeny ones...usually great kissers...

Liked

..and on the flip side, don't overlook the possibility that he has made the journey to fund HIV treatment, and may be careless about safe sex.

There are also a few 'conventional' STDs that are endemic in black Africa but are rarely seen elsewhere, such as Chancroid, which deserve a little caution.

If he's not cut, make sure there are no sores on his foreskin before going down on him..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh honestly, why dont u just wrap yourself in cling wrap and stay indoors all year. I've had the pleasure of fucking just about every nationality there is without any issues. The few times I've actually managed to catch something modern medicine has come to the rescue. The best black sex...or should I simply say sex...was a pitch black guy with the whitest teeth ever from north easy brazil...there was nothing I could throw at him that he could take and throw right back at me.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

This might help Christian out. Latinpooxx as well ... but that's another story. And the Old Git is ever so serious.

By country ... penis size.
    Me and my country Canada, I'm happy, to say beat out both Australia and the United States's 'Trump Hands'. By inches. The Congo cannot be matched on the up side, and Korea, well, let's just not go there shall we.

(PS: Thailand seems to be under-hung, but through thorough investigation I tend to doubt it.)

penis size by country.jpg

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/28/want-t...world-5083922/
    Last edited by Smiles; October 28th, 2016 at 15:04.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Dear Christian, I share your concerns about possible disputes "after" the job and I would not meet this guy at my place if I was you. If this -possible-experience is so exciting for you why don t you just invest a few 100 B and go to a ST room (BBI)? He would have to leave his ID or PP there and you could feel completely safe.

Liked

cuba 2014 186.jpg
    One of my lovely Black boys

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

GWMinUS (October 30th, 2016), ktq (February 21st, 2021)

Liked

A rock hard small dick is always better than a large one that won't rise to the occasion.

And a big knob on a small dick is more fun to play with that a small knob on a big dick (IMO..)

(And brown beats pink any day...)

Liked

PS: Thailand seems to be under-hung, but through thorough investigation I tend to doubt it
    So do I. Which makes me wonder just how valid those measurements are.

Liked

He must have a good job back in Senegal to afford this trip. Blacks from sub Saharan Africa you rarely encounter on overseas holidays.

14. User who gave Like to post: