Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Visa run

Liked

Re: Visa run

The scene in KL is not that great. I was under the impression that the Bukit Bintang area was lined with MBs but I did not find that to be the case at all. And I gave up on the Otot-otot sauna as they don't seem to practise safe sex at all.

I got all the action I wanted in the gay massage places in Siem Reap and Phnom Pehn. The bars are a waste of time if you're looking to find a "partner" but in themselves, they are great for a drink and a bit of entertainment.

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 8th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

@A447 - can I ask did you use any of the usual gay apps when in the Bukit Bintang area ??

I can only tell you that I did and they didn't stop the whole time I was there and I'd (quite :-) a few fun encounters whilst there and nearly all down to the apps mainly.

There were several other interesting possibilities that popped up online and in the "str8" massage place of all places, plus in the main shopping mall cafe / ground floor bar area as well, plus blue boy bar of course - but as it was fairly grimy and fairly early there and so a bit dead I didn't hang around too much there.
    Last edited by Nirish guy; November 9th, 2016 at 05:30.

4. User who gave Like to post:

paulo15 (November 9th, 2016)

Liked

Yeah, I did look on the apps but didn't find anyone suitable. And being a shopaholic I spent a lot of time in the big shopping malls -once I got over my fear of terrorism - but didn't see anyone looking for a hook-up. (But I did see lots of nice things to buy!)

There's no getting past it - when it comes to MB nowhere comes close to Thailand.

Liked

a447 wrote.
    "There's no getting past it - when it comes to MB nowhere comes close to Thailand."

That is 100% correct. And it doesn't matter which place I've been on holiday in recent years, . HK, Cambodia, Japan or Vietnam. At some point I thought,,,mmm, I wish I was in Thailand instead.

7. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (November 10th, 2016)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    There's no getting past it - when it comes to MB nowhere comes close to Thailand.
    I agree 100%. I'm in Kuala Lumpur now and the availability and quality of MB appear to be on the low side. And forget about go go and host bars - no such thing. The people are friendly, English is widely spoken, the food is interesting and cheap and it's pretty safe and easy to get around. An OK place to visit for the average tourist interested in shopping and sightseeing. Not recommended for the sex tourist.

Liked

Outside of Thailand, the easiest places I have found for getting some cute lad back to the hotel are Phnom Penh & Penang.
    Siem Reap used to be good, but I think they have all moved to Pattaya.

In this day & age, using the correct phone app for the destination matters.

I get the impression sex is by far the top priority, rather than going somewhere nice. Another way is to go somewhere nice and get around the other problem by:
    1 Flying a boy in with you
    2 Over indulging in Thailand & making a short overseas trip to rest for a couple of nights
    3 Making do with massage for a couple of nights

Liked

Gomez Place in Colombo Sri Lanka is ok with nice staff and a few visiting massage boys. But don’t do what I did - tell the locals on the beach where I was staying. I was treated like a leper from then on.
    Siem R is ok but there’s more action in 2 bars in Jomtien than all of Cambodia. They do things in Jomtien that they would never do at home. Saigon is great if you’re into female prostitutes in their hundreds.
    Laos is a beautiful country filled with millions of unexploded US ordnance and friendly people and commie leaders that don’t know that gayness is probably an addiction and not a crime.
    I can’t comment on Myanmar but it looks a bit undercooked as yet.
    Yep. NO PLACE is like Thailand except maybe in the Latinosphere.
    Last edited by FarangRuMak; March 20th, 2017 at 18:45. Reason: clarity