Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Tarntawan Hotel

Liked

Re: Tarntawan Hotel

No, no. They are installed in different toilets!

It's hilarious when new friends stay over for the first time because I don't warn them about the toilets. I get lots of "WTF? I pushed a button and it squirted water up my arse!" or 'What's the matter? Can't afford toilet paper?". Lol

I just tell them that toilet paper and cold toilet seats are so yesterday.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    And I can also confirm that the sheets are still not cum-resistent. More on that in another thread.
    the discussion seem to have shot off thread again so just to get us back on topic - does anyone know the thread count of the sheets?

bkkguy

Liked

My guess would be about 50, considering the fact that cum quickly soaks through to the mattress.

BTW, I got some info straight from the horse's mouth. Apparently, the staff were allowed to stay on after the change of ownership provided they took a pay cut. No wonder everyone looks so glum.

Oh, and the clientele has changed a little. Whereas before it was just crusty old farang with their boys du jour, today I saw a large group of guys and their wives having drinks in the downstairs dining area.

Also, in the past we had to sign an agreement regarding bringing guys back, but this time I didn't have to sign anything.
    Last edited by a447; December 21st, 2016 at 19:20.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post

Oh, and the clientele has changed a little. Whereas before it was just crusty old farang with their boys du jour, today I saw a large group of guys and their wives having drinks in the downstairs dining area.

Also, in the past we had to sign an agreement regarding bringing guys back, but this time I didn't have to sign anything.
    Yes, the clientele has changed. I saw an Indian family at breakfast, which stood out when one was expecting to see crusty old falangs!

And the signed agreement does seem to be discontinued.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
    ... does anyone know the thread count of the sheets?
    OK I give up - this topic is now beyond parody

Liked

One thing is for sure - news travels quickly in the nearby gay ghetto.

Every time I tell guys in the bars I'm staying at the Tarntawan, I get the same response.

- Oh, Tarntawan have new owner. Now no good. Not happy.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    OK I give up - this topic is now beyond parody
    I'm guessing ( well hoping?!) that parody was in fact what you were actually reading there in the first place SG !? :/)

I DO however want to know are the Two Chocolate bars still provided in the fridge in each room ( and can someone remind me of the brand name of it as I "genuinely" want to order some online !). Once they stop the chocolate, that's it, I'm out of there. A low thread count is one thing but no chocolate is a bridge to far, you can only push a man so far without expecting him to crack and no free chocolate is my line in the sand !! :-)
    Last edited by Nirish guy; December 22nd, 2016 at 16:06.

Liked

I guessed the same - but you know us queens have to exaggerate everything

Liked

Scottish wrote:
    "OK I give up - this topic is now beyond parody."

Well I am still awaiting the information I requested regarding the colour of the shower caps and judging from the many many pms I have received on this subject so are plenty of others.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Scottish wrote:
    "OK I give up - this topic is now beyond parody."

Well I am still awaiting the information I requested regarding the colour of the shower caps and judging from the many many pms I have received on this subject so are plenty of others.

Exactly ! The quality of insider information supplied by board members is getting really poor now, I mean how are we to cope with major hotel room purchasing decisions without knowing about thread counts, two or three ply toilet paper, chocolate ( or not) in the rooms AND now not knowing the colour of the shower caps ! I mean it's just outrageous ! If Neal was still here he'd have dispatched one of his many private investigators he kept on constant retainer to find out these details on behalf of the members, Surfcrest and Moses on the other hand just don't seem to CARE ! A true sign of times gentlemen a sign of the times !

Perhaps we should email the new management and ask for a detailed reply to a pre agreed list of questions ( should we start a poll as to which are THE most important questions to ask and in which order they should be listed.....I'm thinking around 30 to 40 questions in all should cover it ?) Personally I'm voting for the Chocolate query to be placed top of the list, but I do understand that others may have more pressing issues to raise, such as will the small note pads beside the phone be reinstated or are they gone for good now and will the nice square shaped pens now be being replaced with lower cost round biro models etc etc ? These and many more are the questions that NEED answered and are the ones which are so OBVIOUSLY keeping us all awake at night ! It's just outRAGEOUS !

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

fountainhall (December 23rd, 2016), steveky (December 23rd, 2016)