Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Kuala Lumpur

Liked

Kuala Lumpur

Another couple of fun weekends in KL but SHOCK No Blue Boy! So no late night HJ's on the way home to hotel. Was undergoing massive renovations, doubling in size. Had always thought that the Chinese queen at front desk was the owner ,,, maybe not as all Malay/Indian suits supervising, assure me no change in ownership? Front could do with it but hope no major changes in the dark lane and beyond? Was already expensive now for sure more so?

Market Place now quiet but still interesting, now all go to G Tower.

Although if boys from Bangladesh and Nepal are of interest then chatting to the friendly waters at the cafes along Pavillon Plaza can be very rewarding day or night.

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 24th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Kuala Lumpur

Any word on when Blue boy is reopening, my friend is arriving in KL in the next few days and had intended to visit, like wise "G tower" I' not familiar with, is that still in the Bukit Bintang area ( and it's a club I assume ?)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ahh after a reply from a friend who's there right now I can answer my own question it seems - and the answer is it's open again right now. Yhere are no shows this weekend ( no big loss in my book re that place anyway), so they're soft opening first now and then back to the shows etc next weekend again apparently.

He sent me a few random pics of the new place which I've pasted below, he reports it's very nice now inside and that they've obviously spent a few quid doing the place up properly this time - including their previously dreadful toilets. He also reports that it's the same ( grumpy faced) owner at the door taking the money as usual so no change of ownership it seems, just a bit of a make over.

And apologies for the various sizes of pics, that's just what was sent to me ( and I can't be arsed resizing them all)

13814452_10157266556720046_1573277147_n.jpg13817121_10157266557000046_521701562_n.jpg13819829_10157266556100046_1564867969_n.jpg13819872_10157266556395046_1119759085_n.jpg13843655_10157266557920046_1724301840_o.jpg

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Just came back from 6 days in KL. The apps are so busy that on my free evenings I had no need to go out to Blue Boy or any of the other gay establishments. I think this must be the first visit I've made when I have not made at least one trip to Otot2 sauna which I joined in the weeks after it opened more than 2 decades ago! I spent an afternoon in a cafe in Bukit Bintang which used to be a especially cruisy. No more it seems! It is one big construction site with another subway station being built. Even the Sungei Wang Shopping Mall across the main road which also used to be very cruisy was virtually empty in the late afternoon.

Jack'd, Hornet and Grindr were all very busy. Staying in a hotel close to a monorail station, it was easy for guys to get to my hotel. As so often, no money was requested and none given - although I enjoyed taking one nice guy to dinner.

I still enjoy the city. The mix of modern, colonial and Islamic architecture in the centre is great for sightseeing when you can avoid the construction sites which seem to be everywhere.

KL_mr1.jpg

KL_mr2.jpg

KL_mr3.jpg

KL_mr4.jpg

KL_mr5.jpg

6. 6 Users gave Like to post:

1moRussian (April 16th, 2017), colmx (March 29th, 2017), GWMinUS (April 15th, 2017), ktq (June 24th, 2020), Moses (April 18th, 2017), TaoR (March 28th, 2017)

Liked

Nothings changed at Blue Boy except the decor. Plenty of Filipino money boys and a few locals. Never have liked the place. Last time i went with a friend and sat at a table with a good view of the show. Two 35ish age euro guys walked in and sat uninvited at our table blocking the view and smoked cigarettes continuously virtually in my face. It spoilt my evening as i held back on venting my feelings so as not to cause a scene. Low class place and i don't care to return.

When i was in KL a few months back G Tower skybar nightclub replaced Market Place as the "in" place to be on the weekends. It was more fun, had great views of the city and a nice area outside for some fresh air. Passport or copy was needed for entrance by security.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

why did u hold back?? would have taken a posse of gogo boys to hold me back...

Liked

The new Blue Boy is open, modern, clean and BORING! New owners, but did not work so old owner is back.Remember the dark passageway to the disgusting filthy old toilets where you could not visit without being molested? All gone! The only thing missing is the boys, as now too expensive and no freebies for entrance but that 'may' change back soon as Sunday to Thursday only averaging 1-5 guests, some nights ZERO..all old men looking for boys, but none there. G Tower and Market Place are the busiest Fri-Sat places, both are in KLCC, but then all day and night in Bukit Bintang there are so many who will 'exchange a smile' ...no money asked...why go to KLCC

10. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 24th, 2020)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by danny99 View Post
    all old men looking for boys, but none there.
    Disgusting!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by danny99 View Post
    but then all day and night in Bukit Bintang there are so many who will 'exchange a smile' ...no money asked...why go to KLCC
    I don't go to the clubs much but recently was walking near the lake at KLCC when i got a message on Grindr from a 20yo slim, bottom twink 50 metres away. He walked with me back to my hotel at Bukit Bintang for a very memorable and free session.

13. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 24th, 2020)

Liked

Blue Boy long re-opened but now trendy, stylish and BORING! No more dirty back room where you were never allowed to have a piss in peace, as there was always someone wanting to suck it! That type of crass [I like it] action is now more common to find at the old 'Chinese' shopping centres such as Sungei Wang [a foot bridge across from the Bukit Bintang monorail station, 3rd floor best but anywhere any time, even up the stairs under the roof top..though the most open scene is always at KL Sentral station.

So much eye candy in the Pavilion Connection, sit at any of the cafes and just smile at the passing parade [some may even smile back, if not there are always the horny waiters from Nepal, Bangladesh, etc] .

15. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 24th, 2020)