Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baan Dok Mai Guesthouse

Banned
    Liked: 1

Baan Dok Mai Guesthouse

Having recently walked past the BDM it looks as though its closed up.Albeit temporarily.
    The email is blocked and no calls are being snswered.

According to a poster on Tripadviser the owner (Young man named Chris)was leaving back for Australia on June 3rd,although it seems it just a trip and had left the guests to their own devices !

Strangely this young gentleman paid a reported 3.5 million baht for the BDM in December 2014.
    Reading the latest reviews on the net it appears its going downhill fast.

I could never see how a 7 room guesthouse could make enough money considering the rent they must pay for that location.

I do wish the BDM well especially when the young man paid 3.5 million baht for it but I would have a guess and say he has wasted his money.

Banned

Re: Baan Dok Mai Guesthouse

For those of you unaware of the BDM , it is or rather was a Gay guesthouse run since 2007 by Former Colonial Bar owner Warwick Shingleton until his sale to the young Aussie guy Chris.
    It is situated on the corner behind TukCom.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

I am Chris the owner of Baan Dok Mai Guest House.
    The business is open and running fine as normal.
    I have not gone to Australia.
    I don't know why you have made up this rumour.

Banned

Chris, I realise your relatively new to inn keeping and with due respect it doesnt sound like your the brightest bulb in the room, but one thing as a business owner is
    to monitor yout business's feedback.

Theres no rumours as such Chris, There is a website called tripadvisor,which you should read probaly everyday considering thrres feedback about your business.
    Im surprised you dont read it.?
    Last edited by garypattaya; June 10th, 2016 at 15:32.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Garypattaya - it'll be interesting as time goes on for everyone to discover who you REALLY are and what you REAL agenda is towards Chris and his businesses it seems as from your posts there's something decided rotten about all of your intentionally seemingly innocent and nice - but actually totally cunty - posts towards Chris, what's wrong does he owe YOU money or something or he's slighted you in some way that you feel the need to do that I wonder ? Time will tell I guess.

Oh and by the way as you keep referring to trip advisor as your reason to basically slander the fuck out of Chris's business ( who a lot of readers here have used successfully and without complaint to it seems) - just remember that any cunt behind a keyboard can leave a shitty review or comment on trip advisor, it doesn't mean it's accurate, but I'm guessing you're already FULLY aware of that of course but haven't let that that ( helpful fact to your choice posts) stand in the way of you setting Chris's business up to be criticised here - something stinks with you and your posts and don't think for a second that we all can't see that !

Banned

Omg darling , if you read Tripsdviser you'll see a latest post by Newalaan about what I wrote, dont shoot the messenger sweetheart.
    Im just writing what Newallaan wrote .
    Like its my fault because someone wrote bad reviews,omg give me a break !

And where is Newalaan when I need him? Lol

I suggest you ask Newalaan why he wrote the owner told him he sas going to Australia not me, Im only going on what he wrote on Tripadviser so dont call me a bitch!

The fact that the owner doesnt even read tripadviser reviews shocks me anyway.
    Last edited by garypattaya; June 10th, 2016 at 15:44.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I refer you to my above statement "sweetheart"

Liked

Gents,

could you please switch discussion back to subject?

thank you

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Just to give that a bump then - glad to see you're still going strong Chris and that your popular guest house is still open for business.

10. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (June 10th, 2016)

Liked

Lightbulb Re: Baan Dok Mai Guesthouse

FYI - here is no TripAdvisor review on Baan Dok Mai by a poster named "Newalaan".

The review referred to by Garypattaya is in the name of "MacLancashire" - which I certainly would not have linked to our own dear sweet Newalaan.

So for me the the very interesting question (assuming that Newalaan and MacLancashire ARE the same person) is about how could GaryPattaya link two totally unconnected usernames?

There's something highly dodgy going on with GaryP