Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chiang Mai report

Liked

Re: Chiang Mai report

Yes, they have improved the visuals with a decent projector and the show usually has a little more variety than in the past. it is really the last, surviving go-go bar for farangs in town. boys are still mostly thai-yai/shan with a wide range personalities. some can be very disappointing to off, others a pleasant surprise.
    the gay bar scene in the night market area has grown since your last visit. always some available boys around and ram bar does a show.

Liked

Just came to Chiang Mai for 1 year and was very happy to read this report. I think Adams Apple is/was the place to be.

I know this report dates back a few years so I ask is Adams Apple the place to meet nice top boys ?.

And if yes......as I have never been there........does it work the same way as the bars/clubs in Pattaya work ?
    Are prices the same...short time how much ?. I really have no idea and before I will go there I hope to get a bit of info so I not stick out as a complete Newbie.

Until now I have been only in Pattaya.

Liked

Yes Adam's Apple is still going strong. Most boys don't want to do a long time off. 1500 THB for short time is plenty. Show starts at 10:30. Drinks are kinda pricey. If you see a boy you like, ask the mamasan to have him come sit with you. The boys are lounging around the bar while the show is going on. All of the boys are Shan tribe boys (Tai Yai). They're all straight. Many have girlfriends and a few have a baby at home. So don't expect them to want to stay the night and cuddle til breakfast. Not gonna happen. Usually

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 1st, 2018), arsenal (May 1st, 2018), Surfcrest (May 19th, 2018)

Liked

Yep, that sums up the place as I remember it.

Drinks used to be around 250 baht. Have they gone up?

The average cock size used to be 8 inches. Has that average gone up? Lol

Liked

On my only visit to Adam's Apple (and Chiang Mai for that matter) I recall that after we'd been there about half an hour they decided to put out drinks menu cards on the tables.

I remember discussing with my mate that their price for a bottle of whisky was higher than Pattaya, but not too bad - and deciding to go for it.

Only when it arrived did we realise it was a half bottle!

Liked

Prices are definitely high in a Adams Apple but you get what you pay for. The Shan hunks are irresistible.

8. User who gave Like to post:

BonTong (May 14th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by boyke59 View Post
    I know this report dates back a few years so I ask is Adams Apple the place to meet nice top boys ?.
    I wouldn't say it is the place because there's also Circle Pub and New My Way if you're looking for commercial encounters. I can't say whether they're all straight because I don't know but my guess is most of them are gay-for-pay. If you like them taller, you might want to check out Circle and New My Way. The guys at Adams are on the shorter side. I also don't know if they're all Shan (Tai-yai). Some might be hill-tribe.

10. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 1st, 2018)

Liked

They're being Shan or hill-tribe or not doesn't matter, as long as they have the prerequisite tools, skills, and techniques for the job at hand plus plenty of goodwill.

Liked

Thanks, boyke59, for resurrecting this report.

I've enjoyed reading it again, as it has brought back some wonderful memories.

No doubt there have been changes to the line-up of guys in Adam's Apple since I wrote the report. It would be interesting to see if the guys I mentioned - Korn, Pai, Jame, etc - are still working there.

And I had to laugh when I read about the cleaning staff at my hotel and how they would drag me out of bed early in the morning so they could clean my room.

I'm sure I've read something similar recently! Lol

Liked

Korn is still there. Harn is back with a new name "New" because there's another Harn. Game is back sometimes. K is back after the monkey house. Jame is working at a karaoke bar I think. Some other old faces pop in from time to time.

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

BonTong (May 14th, 2018), Surfcrest (May 19th, 2018)