Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A-Bomb, Funny Boy, Toy Boy

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: A-Bomb, Funny Boy, Toy Boy

Correct. I don't really look at the bill. But I'm not stupid. I know I'm paying about 5 or 6 times the price of the same beer at the 7-11. I'm paying that much because I want to go to a boy brothel and see hot boys available for takeaway. If none of the boys are hot.... to my taste.... then I certainly still have every *right* to finish the drink I *paid* for..... and to check my phone apps as well! ( often many of the boys are doing the same! )

The only one anyone should worry about "disrespecting".... is the *paying* *customers*.

When you go to a restaurant, do you worry that if you only order a cheeseburger instead of a filet mignon..... that you'll be disrespecting the hardworking waitress?
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_nyc

When you go to a restaurant, do you worry that if you only order a cheeseburger instead of a filet mignon..... that you'll be disrespecting the hardworking waitress?
    I think the waitress would be much happier if you ordered the filet mignon and gave her a bigger tip. =P~

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    I think the waitress would be much happier if you ordered the filet mignon and gave her a bigger tip. =P~
    I think *I* would be much happier if the price I am asked to pay for a filet mignon in a great restaurant was only $3.

I think *I'd* also be much happier if drinks in go go boy brothels in Thailand were only 20 baht.

But then again, what kind of a twisted fantasy world are we living in?

The Customer is the *paying* person. Successful businesses all over this planet do realize this fact.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_nyc

But then again, what kind of a twisted fantasy world are we living in?

Do tell!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh francois stop being such a silly whiny frenchman...now u r arguing for the sake of it. Ofcourse its impossible to disrespect a gogo boy...he gave that up when he placed himself on the meat market...anyone who hops onto a stage in tight underwear and shakes his booty so he can sell it is open to anything.
    Besides ignoring them, or feigning little interest drives the price down. If u sit there gagging for them they can act like little princesses and charge more.
    Personally I always show little interest, always complain or find fault and never show that I'm happy with the services provided.
    Its common practise for me to summons 2 or 3 boys to my side so I can paw their legs and arse...complain its too flabby..that I want a firm bubble butt...before I actually select the one I want.
    Back in my room the " dissatisfaction" continues...fav is when I'm fucking him I will complain that he's too loose " like an old woman" ....love watching them strain as they try to clench while I'm pile driving into them.
    Even when we r all done and he's ready to go I will complain and say that he must practise, that the sex was ok but not good...so funny, they almost end up apologising to me.
    Ah...the joys of being the paying customer....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well, that's another way of putting it...

But, on the main point.... yes, we agree.

Business is Business.

(( "....loose like an old woman.... " omg ))

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    I will complain and say that he must practise, that the sex was ok but not good...so funny, they almost end up apologising to me.
    Ah...the joys of being the paying customer....
    Or the joys of being a complete fantasist? 8-|
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Liked

oh francois stop being such a silly whiny frenchman...***

Personally I always show little interest, always complain or find fault and never show that I'm happy with the services provided.
    I.
    latintopxx you are such a charmer; maybe we will meet up someday?

***"
    "I've been called queer, I've been called a nigger, but NEVER has anyone DARED to call me French!"

Jacob, La Cage Aux Folles

Liked

Back in my room the " dissatisfaction" continues...fav is when I'm fucking him I will complain that he's too loose " like an old woman"
    I tried that once. He just replied that regular sized dicks founds him plenty tight enough.

Liked

Lol

The perfect come-back!