Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shanghai Warning.

Liked

Re: Shanghai Warning.

Quote Originally Posted by svyturys
    And, I must say, Chinese are probably the best looking Asians. In fact, when I was in Thailand this summer, I noticed that BKK guys are much more handsome than elsewhere in the country. The reason is quite obvious - people in Bangkok are mixed due to mass migration of Chinese to this city in 19 century.
    While I tend to agree with you, lumping all of the Chinese together might be a bit of a generalization. I've traveled extensively through Asia and Vancouver where I live is over 60% Asian. I can tell someone from Taiwan, someone from Hong Kong and someone from mainland China apart. Even in China, because of it's size and history, people look different from Province to Province. The Taiwanese friends that I have here tend to think Taiwan is made up of the purest of Chinese blood based on it's history. Similarly so, the Cantonese of the south look similar between Guangzhou and Hong Kong, but there's subtle differences. Once they are dressed up, they all really separate from each other...especially how they behave.

I've also noticed how well some Asians age, compared to others. Many are able to keep their youthful looks into their thirties and forties, while others start to age hard in their late twenties. My partner is from Hong Kong and is in his mid forties and looks amazing. A neighbour of mine who I swim with once a week is also from Hong Kong, is in his early sixties and still looks pretty handsome (even with the grey hair) and his sexy little body.

As for the Thia's, I'm not sure I agree that they are better looking because of their Chinese blood. Most of the boys I see at the gym in Bangkok, none of whom appear to be barboys all have what I've come to know as a Thai look. As the Thai economy improves, I've seem more of the same looking young Thai men with money traveling around the world...both in places I've traveled to and here in Vancouver, a popular stop for Thai's. It's a wonderful thing when I have time to stop in at the bathhouse and find a few Thai's visiting.

Surfcrest

Liked

I spent a month in China during 2015 (cutting back on Thailand lately). While I agree that one should be careful there, that's true of anywhere. China is a great place to visit and I highly recommend it. Vietnam also has a lot to offer.

Liked

Chinese boys are indeed extremely beautiful. However they age very badly and down below the majority are small to the point of miniscule.

Liked

blued.com is the most widely used dating app in China.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (March 23rd, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Intriguing Beijing Warning ....

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles-old View Post
    Good god man, why stop there? Details kiddo details. (Please).
    Only just read back on this thread! Details? Quite simple. On previous visits I had been to bars and clubs in Beijing and taken a fair number of guys back to my hotel. On this day there were a lot of guys sitting around in the park and wandering in the catacomb-like area at one end. It was obvious most were money boys or their customers. I decided not to bother and walked back to the main street.

I was soon followed by a very cute smallish guy whom I had not seen in the park. Eventually he caught up and asked if he could chat. Well, soon he asked if he could come back to the hotel. I had never paid for sex in China before and assumed he would be some sort of money boy. But I stupidly did not talk about money. Thankfully I was in the city with a major client and we were staying at the International Hotel (now the St. Regis). Sex was basic at best, little fun or enjoyment and I began to wonder if he was in fact a money boy. He then asked for RMB2,500. At that time, this was equivalent to about US$300, vastly more than I was prepared to offer. I think I offered around $80 which was all I had in my pockets. He refused. I know he would never cause a scene in a 5-star hotel as this would lead to him being arrested. And I knew he has no offensive weapon in his clothes as I had moved them from the bed to the armchair as he showered. When he aid he would not leave, I said I'd call security. Soon I picked up the phone and asked to be put through to security. He was out of the door in a flash!

But I agree entirely with Surfcrest's OP. I have been back in many cities in China many cities since then. Never pick up anyone on the street - for massage, sex, as a tout to take you to a bar, nothing. He might be one of the itinerant labourers who flock into the cities from the countryside, have heard how to fleece foreigners and be working with a gang of guys who may also turn up at your hotel - unless it requires keys to use the lifts. It's just to worth the risk. On the other hand, there are regulated more or less gay massage places in the main cities and I've had a couple of really gorgeous guys. You can also easily meet some great guys just by using gay romeo, jack'd, hornet and other sites. Out of quite a few dozen, I was disappointed just twice - and none of these guys wanted even a subway fare.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Chinese boys are indeed extremely beautiful . . . down below the majority are small to the point of miniscule.
    Agree with the first (although I believe those from Taiwan are the most beautiful), you clearly had a bad experience with the latter comment. I can't say they are especially well endowed on average, but I've enjoyed a couple of 8 inchers and a few in the 6 and 7 bracket!

7. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 8th, 2016), christianpfc (March 24th, 2016), goji (March 25th, 2016), steveky (September 12th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest View Post
    I can tell someone from Taiwan, someone from Hong Kong and someone from mainland China apart.
    After living in the region for 37 years, I certainly find it hard to make those judgements. There is such a visual variety in mainland China - from very smooth slim guys to hairier, thicker-set guys. As for Hong Kong, 20 years there and I couldn't tell a Hong Konger from a Singaporean or a Taiwanese - unless I heard him speak. Cantonese is such an ugly dialect!! Mind you, if you use spoken dialects in your determination, I'd probably be a lot better!

Also, as far as Taiwan is concerned, there are major differences between the indigenous islanders who have lived there for centuries and two sets of Chinese immigrants - the descendants of the early Qing Dynasty conquerors and those of the roughly 2.3 million nationalists who followed Chiang Kai Shek to the island in 1949. Put an example of three into a line-up and I doubt if I could get more than one correct!!

9. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 24th, 2016)

Liked

My experience of sex with Chinese boys hits both ends of the spectrum. Some of it has been great while on one occasion the guy came before he was even undressed (but then I am a bit of a looker so...) They are, however absolutely lovely to sleep with being firm bodies with smooth skin and very loving dispositions. So the moral of this tale is, have sex with Thai guys and sleep with Chinese ones.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

what a silly set of generalisations, as if the whole chinese tribe if 1,4 billion stretched across several time zones can be distilled into one characteristic.

Liked

Booking a gay money boy on blued.com is very simple,

Liked

anything is possible in a big city like Shanghai. But most Chinese you meet won't even let you pay for a coffee.