Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Phnom Penh report - June

Liked

Re: Phnom Penh report - June

Phnom Penh has been a lovely place to spend 4 days. Lots of lovely boys and loads of lovely food. The prople are besutifully polite too. Also due to the chaotic nature of the place it has a wonderful sense of adventure. Absolutely recommended.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

paperboy (March 13th, 2017), TaoR (March 10th, 2017)

Liked

Visited PP with a farang friend and Thai BF in January and we all loved it there

Stayed in http://www.saravoanroyalpalace.com/ - 3 doors down from Blue Chilli on Street 178 and will definitely stay there again. New owner Allan is very welcoming as are all his staff. Helps that some of them are cute too!

My BF very rarely likes any place outside of Thailand, but he was really taken by PP, so much so that he wants to go back again in April. Watching the crowds go along Sisowath Quay with sunset cocktails in Panorama bar created many photo ops and fond memories.

Heart Of Darkness reminded us of the much missed X-ray in Pattaya... and is a real melting pot of society.
    Farang friend picked up there very easily and had a choice of who he could have brought home on both nights - similarly BF and I bumped into some Khmer friends who had moved back to PP after living in Pattaya.

Space bar... no comment except to wish that I was able to visit there without my BF sometime!

Only thing I didn't like in PP was the straight farang backpacker type freeloaders, at show time in Blue Chilli the bar was packed with them... but none of them were buying drinks... That didn't stop them pushing us out of their way and sneering down their noses at us "obvious sex tourists"

On our second night in Heart of Darkness 2 FWCs (Fat White Cows (c) Shamelessmack!) sat at our table and started robbing our whiskey! Khmer friends quickly put them in their place!

Next stop: Air Asia to book our April flights!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 12th, 2017), paperboy (March 13th, 2017), TaoR (March 12th, 2017)

Liked

Ah yes, backpackers. The balloon chasers of the world.

Liked

air asia are having another 24hour massive sale, NOW

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Ah yes, backpackers. The balloon chasers of the world.
    It’s wise for a country to be backpacker friendly because many of these post-grad gap-year young people will return in later life as big spenders.
    However the west is now producing the nosey, social justice warrior type; superior, full of liberal intolerance ( ie only their world- view is correct), judgemental and mostly women and their fem-male cucks.
    If these freeloaders don’t buy a drink they should be shown the door.

Liked

Hi....Going to Phnom Penh for first time soon. How do you recommend getting from airport to city hotel assuming there are options. I have enjoyed the various reports / information. Thanks.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by rexton View Post
    Hi....Going to Phnom Penh for first time soon. How do you recommend getting from airport to city hotel assuming there are options. I have enjoyed the various reports / information. Thanks.
    Organise a car from your hotel. You'll find a similar arrangement in Siem Reap works well (for most) as can be seen in this trip report

10. User who gave Like to post:

rexton (May 8th, 2017)

Liked

I always ask hotel to arrange transfer. There will then be someone waiting at the aerodrome with your name clearly displayed on a board and there will be no risk of the driver not knowing how to get to the hotel.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

rexton (May 8th, 2017), splinter1949 (May 4th, 2017)

Liked

Thanks guys.

Liked

There is a fixed fare for all Taxis from PNH to city centre hotels
    From memory it's $14. You go to the booth across from Burger King and take the next available car... all very organized compared to a lot of Asian cities
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

15. User who gave Like to post:

rexton (May 8th, 2017)