Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Gay clubs in Manila, Philippines

Liked

Gay clubs in Manila, Philippines

Has anyone been to Manila lately? I have not been to Manila in about 20 years, but am considering visiting there in Dec. or Jan.
    What are the best clubs for offing attractive, athletic guys? Which clubs offer macho dancers? What is the going rate for tips?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Gay clubs in Manila, Philippines

Just booked on cheapee cebupacific for a return ex BKK just after Chin. NwYr '14. Also only was once there-also some 20/22 yrs ago. Note that around 1/1 is MUCH more as even in TH a peak-prime superbusytraveltime. Very lively 1/1, with lots of fireworks, always destroying lots of slum housing due to negligent throwing around of those. I guess around Chn. Nw Yr too.
    As for what I remember from the then shamefull mack website/blog: tips are roughly in line with those in BKK, but in Peso and not in THB (you get more PHP as THB for 1 тВм/$).
    Machodancers are mainly aimed at ladies and these clubs are said to be only a bit lively weekends after midnight-which not really pleases me. Just like BKK also plenty of m2m massageshops, but much more basic. GR recommended by many in these www times. There is a mixed english/pinoy=tagalog webiste, will try to search for it if noone else turns up earlier with it.

Liked

Has anyone been to Manila lately? I have not been to Manila in about 20 years, but am considering visiting there in Dec. or Jan.
    What are the best clubs for offing attractive, athletic guys? Which clubs offer macho dancers? What is the going rate for tips?

Liked

I was just in Manila. But with my Pinoy BF so we did not do any Clubs.
    Most of the Gay Bars and Discos that I would recommend for tourists are in Malate, near Remedios Circle. Actually you look for Julio Nakpil, off Adriatico and then the next cross streets are J. Bocobo and Orosa. The Clubs are located along these street. Easy to find. Just tell the taxi you want to go to Adriatico and Nakpil; he will know...
    Most guys go out VERY late. In the past I found the clubs did not get busy until 1:30AM and went until 5AM. Many hot guys in the clubs but many are MoneyBoys.
    Try www.utopia.com. Many listings!!
    You can also try PlanetRomeo. So many Filipinos there looking for Sex, Dates, and LTR. But ask, many are again MoneyBoys. Few have their own place so are looking for men staying at a Hotel.
    Finally, lots of Cruising at Robinson's Galleria. Located at Adritico and Pedro Gil. HUG MALL!!! Lots of eye-candy and hot guys looking for a pick-up!!!
    OH, Macho Dance Bars. There is still one in Malate (I think) Mr. Valentines. On Adriatico just off Pedro Gil. Not so great and the guys are pushy. Off-fees, if you can call them that are HIGH and tips are HIGHER. Looking for US$100!!!
    More Macho Bars up in Quezon City. But I have not been there. AYOR!!!
    Enjoy! Go to SM Mall of Asia and try Ice Skating! Or take a guy to the Oceanarium. Lots to see.
    As we say, INGAT, or Take Care!!
    :salute:

Liked

HAHAHA
    I flew Cebu Pacific from BKK to MNL.
    It departed 2 hours late.
    I have flown them many times.
    Low fares and basic service.
    Book your baggage with your ticket to avoid extra charges.
    Even better if you can get a PROMO Fare.
    BUT no changes and no refunds. And NO phone number to contact!!!
    Might be better to fly PAL...
    Philippine Air Lines.

Liked

Hey guys,

I'm considering going to the Philippines next year for a vacation. I've never been there before, so I was hoping to get some views on how the gay scene in Philippines is generally like. Are there as many clubs, saunas or gogo bars as there are in Thailand? Which part of the Philippines is good destination to experience its gay scene?

Thanks a lot guys. :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

NO-compared to TH it is much less in commercial bisnis and much more in the old-style cruise around and contact. IF you also have never been before to Asia, be in for shell culture shock. Clearly capital Manila provides the most and is even more hellish to go around as BKK is.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by discord87
    Hey guys,

I'm considering going to the Philippines next year for a vacation. I've never been there before, so I was hoping to get some views on how the gay scene in Philippines is generally like. Are there as many clubs, saunas or gogo bars as there are in Thailand? Which part of the Philippines is good destination to experience its gay scene?

Thanks a lot guys. :-)
    I'm Filipino and I could suggest Visayas islands for your trip. Unfortunately, it's been hit with a typhoons lately, even Boracay suffered some damage.

Mindanao area is basically a double edge blade, lots of places to go but at the risk of kidnap from armed groups/rebels

That leaves Luzon. Lots of bars there but if you're going to look for saunas, gogo bars and clubs, Bangkok is way better.

Liked

Thanks for the suggestions, filbear. Btw, how was your trip to BKK? Did you have a good time there?