Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Krazy Dragon Notice.

Liked

Krazy Dragon Notice.

Krazy Dragon Notice.

To All Krazy Dragon friends, customers and staff,

As many of you know, we will be retiring from the Krazy Dragon at the end of this month. We would like to take the opportunity to thank each and every one of you, for helping to create such a satisfying and pleasant place of entertainment over the last 7 years.

As happy as we are to be moving on to the next chapter in our lives, we can not help but be a little sad that we will not be seeing all of you on such a regular basis. We have enjoyed (almost) every moment here, from some of the hilarious conversations to the numerous Krazy Dragon parties and events.

But, beyond this, most of all we will miss working with such a group, of amusing and friendly staff a good team of individuals. We are so proud of what we have accomplished over the past 7 years, and we truly appreciate the support shown to us by all of you.

So, a very big thank you to everybody. Its been quite a ride. We hope to see most of you when we are out and about in Pattaya. In case you did not know the new owner George is now living in Thailand, we are sure you will all show him the support you all gave to Mark and I.

We wish the continued success of the Krazy Dragon, for many more years to come.

Once again thank you,
    Sincerely,

Mark and John :bis: :bis: :bis: :bis: :bis: :bis: :bis: :bis: :bis:

Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Krazy Dragon Notice.

Take care and thanks for many wonderful years! :hello2:

...the wonderful Years and Queers, Dears

:wav:

Liked

Mark and John

Congrats again for all your success with KD and on finding the right person to take over the helm. Thankfully, I will be in Pattaya soon to say chok dee in person, buy a round of beers for all the guys, and give my best wishes to George as he begins his adventure.

See you soon.

Anonone

Liked

I would like to thank Mark and John for their continuing support in helping me transition into the Krazy Dragon.

The Krazy Dragon will be having its 7th Anniversary party on December 4th with plenty of friends, food and fun. I hope all of you will come down and help us celebrate the last 7 years and hopefully many more to come. I'm sure Mark and John will be on hand to say hello to you all. Buffet starts at 8pm with entertainment from 9pm. I look forward to seeing you all there. arty

I couldn't help but notice that on another board this morning, the demise of the Krazy Dragon has already been predicted and that Sunee Plaza will soon become condo's. The posters on that board are obviously misinformed and have no idea what they are talking about. The Krazy Dragon has another 30 days to survive as the Myans have already predicted that the Earth will be destroyed on December 21st. So we've got at least another month to party at the Dragon, so come on down. I'm making a few small changes to the club and I think you'll enjoy them. I'm hoping we have many more years of fun at the Krazy Dragon. See you all soon.

George