Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Boys VS Bangkok Boys

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Pattaya Boys VS Bangkok Boys

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    The forum is led by a complete hypocrite with less self awareness than 90% of the farangs who post on his board.
    While noticing all the things that he "didn't get", I have never quite been able to understand how he could be so obtuse on occasions, and you have just completed the puzzle by putting your finger right on it. Such a lack of self awareness.

I think Alaan is trying to get into my knickers.

:occasion9:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy

Liked

LOL @ Shortbread :headbang:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    At last the penny has dropped.....what took you so long?...............fortunately i'm not into caving, but if i were i'm certain there is more than enough room in there for my neat frame as well as your ample arse......BUT how would i ever be able to evict Beachlover from them given that he seems to have taken up residence somewhere between your legs.

And in my opinion, he's great at that
    Yes Beachlover we already know your opinion, your drooling is starting to seep through to my keyboard.

Just don't take him seriously or personally.
    I don't........but what may be is classed as 'witty' in Beachloverland, elsewhere a bigoted ignorant rant is not classed as funny or witty.....how very selfish of Nirish not to appreciate the 'joke' contained therein.

On GayButtonThai there might be more posts than SGT but 90% of them are about Baggy Underwear, Pinch me when the high season starts, Poo (shit, literally), pedos, bare backing, HIV and all the other typically sleazy and disgusting topics, which creepy sexpats lurching from prostitute to prostitute with nothing productive or fulfilling in their lives and zero self awareness talk about. The forum is led by a complete hypocrite with less self awareness than 90% of the farangs who post on his board.
    Quite an amount of venom from somebody who, until he was iron-fisted out of there by the hypocritical, pompous owner was more than happy to contribute to and be involved with the sleazy 'sexpats' you describe in that bastion of fair-minded moderating.

You can moan all you like about thread topic quality over at "gayhypocritethai" but at least there are plenty of willing members making stacks of posts, so many members in fact, the nutter-in-charge has to have weekly culls of the members deemed not sufficiantly skilled in sycophantic toadying. But despite the mood-swings of the self centred owner with an ego nearly as large as his mouth, and the erratically applied 'rules of MY forum' it seems that most who have the mind to post nowadays on gay thailand forums, STILL prefer do so "over there" rather than here.....i wonder why? I'll have to set up an 'i dont get it list' to put it on.

I'm still a tolerated 'member' over there, having avoided a recent cull, and to date only have 2 bans, a number of deletions, quite a large amount of censored posts and only 6 final, final warnings from the mouth-on-a-stick.

Alaan dear if you are going to have a gripe and answer each and every comment made do try to learn how to use the quote button, its the forth one in from the left above the subject box, it makes it so much easier to read your continuous rants about your two favorite posters....Have fun practicing, and if you do get into Scotty's knickers have fun, but don't forget to come back up for air...

Quote Originally Posted by the1
    LOL @ Shortbread :headbang:

SWINE! @ Shortbread

:rolling: :rolling:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Alaan
    somebody who, until he was iron-fisted out of there by the hypocritical, pompous owner was more than happy to contribute to and be involved with the sleazy 'sexpats' you describe in that bastion of fair-minded moderating.
    I had no idea who GB was until this year. I went in there with a positive open mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaan
    I'm still a tolerated 'member' over there, having avoided a recent cull, and to date only have 2 bans, a number of deletions, quite a large amount of censored posts and only 6 final, final warnings from the mouth-on-a-stick.
    Have a fetish for being spanked do you? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by combat
    Alaan dear if you are going to have a gripe and answer each and every comment made do try to learn how to use the quote button
    True. Why do you screw up the quote tags on every single post you make, Alaan?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    The forum is led by a complete hypocrite with less self awareness than 90% of the farangs who post on his board.
    While noticing all the things that he "didn't get", I have never quite been able to understand how he could be so obtuse on occasions, and you have just completed the puzzle by putting your finger right on it. Such a lack of self awareness.
    Brad, speaking of Gaybutton's lack of self-awareness, this kills me... Quite possibly the funniest moderator message ever:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaybutton on gaybuttonthai.com
    Ok, this squat toilet stuff is now on the Poo Smell thread too.
    I'm sorry but that just cracked me up to no end. Why is there a 26-page thread on shit (literally) and explosive diarrhea there?

Liked

funniest moderator message ever:
    And you know many moderators because you post on all the bloody boards!

He posts here, he posts there, he posts every bloddy where, beachlover, beachlover... :headbang:

Give us all a break man, a young successful man like you should be out getting laid, drunk, having fun and not getting into swinging handbags with old men.