Arrived in Bangkok last night so took a short visit to Soi Twilight tonight. Had dinner at the new and expanded Dick's Cafe. Tables were all full except one seat and street appeared to be very busy.

My first stop was Oceans in the former site of Future Boys. The renovation is quite nice with comfortable sofas and new stage and area for Coyote Dancers. Ordered a Diet Coke and it took a ridiculous amount of time for it to come but since I really consider it as an entrance fee id din't really care.

Was given a cold towel and some chips which is a nice touch.

Now I know that Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder but for this beholder , the 30 or 40 boys that were rotating were some of the most unattractive boys I have ever seen in a GO Go Bar in Thailand. There was not one boy I would have offed for free. I recognize others may have a different take so take a look if you are there.

Next I went to Xboys which has been my favorite for a long time. Some familiar faces and a few new ones. Some cute boys and by comparison, far more attractive then Oceans IMHO.

Next X Size. Up the stairs and as I entered the Bar I saw more cute boys in 15 seconds , then I had seen all night. Now I am a face person and that is what attracts me and then look at the rest as the parade continues. There were probably 40-50 boys and at least 10 I would have taken on face alone.

Unfortunately my favorites were of the straight variety and had no intention of being Bottoms. But there were others who certainly would have , but alas I was too tired to partake. I left as soon as the show started.(I hate shows)

That was enough for me . I think the drinks were 240 everywhere except I only paid 200 at Oceans because the mamasan was embarrassed about how long it took to bring my change.