Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dodgers Trip Report

Liked

Re: Dodgers Trip Report

Thank you for the wonderful report Dodger!
    I look forward to your next one. This one was so hot, I can hardly wait for your next.
    All the best for the new year Dodger!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by springco
    Dodger doesn't have to justify what he does or writes to anyone.
    You're right (and, as usual, I enjoyed Dodger's story); however, posting the story certainly gives anybody license to comment about it (including the substance) and I'm sure Dodger understands that side of the coin. And, while a great story with a nice erotic touch here and there, it's only fair for any reader to comment that not using a condom was dangerous and, frankly, pretty damn dumb for a guy of Dodger's intelligence.

I stand by what I said, Dodger's report is absolutely fantastic. I have printed it and will read it over and over.
    I am not about to kowtow to your dogmatic party line sanook, nor to Gone Fishing's nitpicking moral dreck.
    Not only do you seem to condone the dangerous practice of unsafe sex (and if what G.F. mentioned, probably underage as well) but you actually seem to get off by reading it again, and again! No one was asking you or anyone else to kowtow to anyone, I was merely making a point about how an educated man all of a sudden throws all caution to wind and then writes about it turning it into some kind of exotic conquest for some to drool over. You call preaching safe sex 'a dogmatic party line' when it is the original author who states that he had unsafe sex with the boy (maybe trying to turn the likes of you on) not I who conjured it up!
    I stand by my original statement, and as Bob so bluntly put it "that not using a condom was dangerous and, frankly, pretty damn dumb for a guy of Dodger's intelligence".

Liked

Dodger... What can I say? I love to read about your visit to Thailand. Your posts always make me feel as if I was slapped in the face with a warm wet towel. But this post....

Thanks for sharing and I wish you all the best for 2010! :hello2:
    These are the good'ol days

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sanook
    Another great report Dodger, and one of the most erotic you have done so far.
    Just fantastic all around.
    Despite the blatant disregard for either his own or the boys safety, how erotic and fantastic can one get?...........Come back Bareback Billy all is forgiven!
    Dodger doesn't have to justify what he does or writes to anyone. His story stands head and shoulders above most of the crap that is written on this board.
    I stand by what I said, Dodger's report is absolutely fantastic. I have printed it and will read it over and over.
    I am not about to kowtow to your dogmatic party line sanook, nor to Gone Fishing's nitpicking moral dreck.
    I thought GF was rather courteous about it... relative to his usual style.

I strongly agree Dodger should've used a condom and hope this was the only time.... but I applaud him for his open honesty and the ease at which he admits his mistakes.

I would be very worried about the boy though... if he has let it slip before and he's a bottom then he's at high risk.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thank you all for your responses and glad you enjoyed my little adventure.

Pon is 18....stop using youre fingers, you'll only confuse yourself.

If I felt that the risks of contacting a disease would have been reduced by me not mentioning this in my report, I would have certainly left that part out.

Hey...Bucknaway...how the heck are you? You guys in the East are getting slammed with snow again as always...ChiTown isn't much better...Happy Holidays!

A sequel is cumming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    If I felt that the risks of contacting a disease would have been reduced by me not mentioning this in my report, I would have certainly left that part out.
    And what about you giving him one Dodger or are you immune from doing this?

Wow...I fought reading this report because my Giants are morbid enemies of the Dodgers. I can't believe I missed it! Your dream come true, Dodger, is what r any of us ever want to experience at least once in our lifetime. I've seen dozens of boys that hit me with a bolt of lightening in the chest...drop-dead-beautiful-but-it-will-never-work-and-if-it-did-it'll-not-last. I wonder if this is what happens in true love stories. I know the feeling...the weakness in the legs!...the utter surprise that fate has turned your way!

Totally erotic. The bareback is a risk, of course, but life is full of risks. If that's where you found yourself in the moment I have no doubt it was totally worth it. There isn't a single poster on this board that hasn't exposed themselves in some way to risk over the many years (except for GF, of course). Who cares what the boy's age was when you first saw him (god, the long hair...the Thai beauty of youth!) what matters is that you had the perfect romantic encounter...how I envy you.

I lived near Jomtien Plaza for a long time. I wrote it off as just not worth the hassle for a long time...the boys are either overly femmies, pockmarked, or hardened. I think I was in Pattaya the night you were there and found him. I will not make the mistake of avoiding it again.

Thanks for the fantastic post, and I hope the Dodgers do better next year...finishing second to the Giants :-)

JL

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Jacklipton Wrote:

[quote]I've seen dozens of boys that hit me with a bolt of lightening in the chest...drop-dead-beautiful-but-it-will-never-work-and-if-it-did-it'll-not-last.[/quote]

I appreciated your comments Jack.

I thought your statement above was interesting, especially the last 3 words..."it'll not last." Reason being, is that life itself does not last, at least life as we know it now in its present form.

I also view life as being a place which offers no security at all, only varying degrees of risk, and to have regret for things we did can always be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable - resulting in self-bitterness.

If you don't allow yourself to live on the edge sometimes - you simply can't see the view.

mai pen rai

Author: Dodger ┬╗ Sat 2 Jan, 2010 8:27 am

Jacklipton Wrote:

[quote:37fh35e0]I've seen dozens of boys that hit me with a bolt of lightening in the chest...drop-dead-beautiful-but-it-will-never-work-and-if-it-did-it'll-not-last.
    I appreciated your comments Jack.

I thought your statement above was interesting, especially the last 3 words..."it'll not last." Reason being, is that life itself does not last, at least life as we know it now in its present form.

I also view life as being a place which offers no security at all, only varying degrees of risk, and to have regret for things we did can always be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable - resulting in self-bitterness.

If you don't allow yourself to live on the edge sometimes - you simply can't see the view.
    [/quote:37fh35e0]

Well put, Dodger. I actually cried when I read this...for I realized that my greatest regret is just what you say here...too afraid to take the risk. Maybe your story will help me overcome that even more than I've already tried to. I know all too well that feeling you felt when you spotted him that first breakfast. One part of me never wants to feel that again, for the loss of unrequited desire. The other part is trying to become what you describe above. Thank you.