Where are the BIG Dicks?

Topics about anywhere on the planet.
Mon 17 Nov, 2008 1:05 pm

There are lots of Turkish guys in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan 3 gay bars not hard to find. "Myack", Located at the downtown square, Boyz" boyz boyz, 4 blocks from the Presidential palace "the other place" , harder to find but the largest and most active, all are Underground bars. Also lots of Russians and Kyrgyz guys that are similar in looks to Thai guys, with Mongolian Eurasian looks.So if you are looking for all three, Russins Turkish guys and Asian guys this is the place to play.

Wes
All the Best!

Wes
User avatar
Wesley
Full Member
Full Member
 
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu 12 Oct, 2006 6:46 am
Location: USA, Kyrgyzstan , Philippines

Advertisement

Mon 17 Nov, 2008 8:47 pm

bjbjboy wrote:How about specifics in Middle East/Africa?
I have a vacation planned to Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, UAE, and Egypt; also to West Africa--Ivory Coast, Ghana. Anyone with experiences? I have high expectations. :)
I found Turkish guys to be generally big--around 7-9 inches and often thicker than normal. Very satisfying! In addition, I have played with about 15 guys from Northeast Africa--Somalia, Eritrea, Ethiopia.... and never huge--more like 6-7 inches.



Awesome information - This is why this thread was started.... Thanks
Random avatar
DAKRA
 
Sat 29 Nov, 2008 7:17 pm

I live in the Middle East and have found Egyptians and Pakistanis to be the most impressive
Random avatar
deanpaul
 
Mon 1 Dec, 2008 12:46 am

Wesley wrote:There are lots of Turkish guys in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan 3 gay bars not hard to find. "Myack", Located at the downtown square, Boyz" boyz boyz, 4 blocks from the Presidential palace "the other place" , harder to find but the largest and most active, all are Underground bars. Also lots of Russians and Kyrgyz guys that are similar in looks to Thai guys, with Mongolian Eurasian looks.So if you are looking for all three, Russins Turkish guys and Asian guys this is the place to play.

Wes

That sounds amazing! Maybe a side trip to Bishkek is in order. :)
Are these guys found in the gay bars, in general, host/gay-for-pay guys? Married/Bi--Or guys who regard themselves as gay?
Can you bring a man back to most hotels in Bishkek?
Thanks for the info.
Random avatar
bjbjboy
Confirmed Member
Confirmed Member
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat 11 Nov, 2006 9:05 pm
Location: Minneapolis, BKK, SIN
Mon 1 Dec, 2008 9:43 am

They are mostly gay /bi guys that are in the bars, between the bars in a given night you will find about 300 that are out. Most love farang in as much as they see very few. It is Muslim but they were under the Soviets for so long they are mostly muslim in name only. The Hyatt is next dorr or lets say very close to the biggest one . The Dostuk is close as well and much cheaper about 30 a day but its Russian style, They could care less who you bring home with you as mostly nothing is expected to be going on unless you are with a girl. They generally accept close boy boy relatioanhips as being normal and not gay. Have fun! Tell everyone Wesley said Hi, I know most of them.

Wes
All the Best!

Wes
User avatar
Wesley
Full Member
Full Member
 
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu 12 Oct, 2006 6:46 am
Location: USA, Kyrgyzstan , Philippines
Re: just follow the DNA
Thu 11 Dec, 2008 3:42 am

Davey612 wrote:Africa, I guess. Someone wants to go on an adventure and check if one of those guys in Ghana (via gayromeo) is actually telling the truth?

Other places? Morocco?



-----------Morocco no. Average size but very horny.


.
Random avatar
who
 
Thu 11 Dec, 2008 3:46 am

Ripley1 wrote:Cuba



------------Very much so! Horny and Cheap!


.
Random avatar
who
 
Re: Where are the BIG Dicks?
Wed 21 Jan, 2009 11:08 am

Just got back from a great weekend in Manchester, England. Was thinking I might meet a few Indian or Paki guys, but ended up meeting four Africans in a 2-day span:
1) Nigerian, 30yo, 9.5+" and VERY VERY thick. I couldn't get my hand around it! One of the biggest I've ever seen.
2) Married guy from Cameroon, about 9" avg. thickness. Into kissing and very passionate.
3) 3-some with one from Cameroon, (8", avg) and Gambia 8.5", very thick. They spit-roasted me. :)

Let's just say I'm sated for the time being.
None asked for cash, all were friendly, discreet, and hung around for conversation--very sociable.
You never know where you'll find the big dicks!
:cheers:
Random avatar
bjbjboy
Confirmed Member
Confirmed Member
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat 11 Nov, 2006 9:05 pm
Location: Minneapolis, BKK, SIN
Re: Where are the BIG Dicks?
Thu 22 Jan, 2009 8:19 am

This previous post was awesome. Please post more like this.... Where are they? What did they look like and how much were they? Got any pics....?
Random avatar
DAKRA
 
Re: Where are the BIG Dicks?
Thu 22 Jan, 2009 10:30 am

DAKRA wrote:This previous post was awesome. Please post more like this.... Where are they? What did they look like and how much were they? Got any pics....?

How was your trip to the Dominican Republic, then? :rabbit:
Random avatar
bjbjboy
Confirmed Member
Confirmed Member
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat 11 Nov, 2006 9:05 pm
Location: Minneapolis, BKK, SIN
Re: Where are the BIG Dicks?
Sat 24 Jan, 2009 8:11 am

bjbjboy wrote:
DAKRA wrote:This previous post was awesome. Please post more like this.... Where are they? What did they look like and how much were they? Got any pics....?

How was your trip to the Dominican Republic, then? :rabbit:


I doubt you'll get an answer from him. If you look at his posts, all of them are about him asking questions. He never gives any reviews. Makes me think he is researching for his own publication or website, and using us as cheap sources of information.
User avatar
Davey612
Full Member
Full Member
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun 7 Mar, 2004 1:11 pm
Location: San Francisco Bay
Re: Where are the BIG Dicks?
Sat 24 Jan, 2009 7:52 pm

Davey612 wrote:
bjbjboy wrote:
DAKRA wrote:This previous post was awesome. Please post more like this.... Where are they? What did they look like and how much were they? Got any pics....?

How was your trip to the Dominican Republic, then? :rabbit:


I doubt you'll get an answer from him. If you look at his posts, all of them are about him asking questions. He never gives any reviews. Makes me think he is researching for his own publication or website, and using us as cheap sources of information.


Say What!!!!!!! - - - - Not even the case.

I have been to the Dominican Republic now 12 times over the past 3 years. I just love it. I have met so many great people there and I have a wonderful time. Of couse I have stories that would curl your toes, but I started this thread to find out NEW LOCATIONS for ME to possibliy visit. No, I am no starting a site, book, or anything like that. I was simply looking for ADVICE and/or REVIEWS of other locations perhaps in the caribbean isalnds or South America to travel to and have some fun. Of course, I have not narrowed down my choices yet, so I am still looking.
Random avatar
DAKRA
 
Re: Where are the BIG Dicks?
Sat 24 Jan, 2009 11:20 pm

DAKRA wrote:Say What!!!!!!! - - - - Not even the case.

I have been to the Dominican Republic now 12 times over the past 3 years. I just love it. I have met so many great people there and I have a wonderful time. Of couse I have stories that would curl your toes, but I started this thread to find out NEW LOCATIONS for ME to possibliy visit. No, I am no starting a site, book, or anything like that. I was simply looking for ADVICE and/or REVIEWS of other locations perhaps in the caribbean isalnds or South America to travel to and have some fun. Of course, I have not narrowed down my choices yet, so I am still looking.


Exactly. There are a couple of posts about the Dominican Republic. I haven't seen you post any messages about your experiences. Actually, I haven't seen you post anything but just questions. You can also easily write one of your own as a separate thread. So, in the spirit of giving, let me ask the same question.

Where in the Dominican Republic do you find the big dicks. Did you find big dicks in cine Lido? What places in Boca Chica can you find the big dicks? Any comadors that you are able to check the big dicks. Any pictures?
User avatar
Davey612
Full Member
Full Member
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun 7 Mar, 2004 1:11 pm
Location: San Francisco Bay
Re: Where are the BIG Dicks?
Thu 29 Jan, 2009 6:23 am

OK, I gotta admit, I'd love to know that info about the Dominican Republic, too!
I wasn't able to go last autumn, I went to Istanbul instead (oddly enough, much cheaper to go to Istanbul from the Midwest of the US than to Santo Domingo! ?? Odd but true.
And the guys in Turkey do have nice dicks--I'd say thicker than most--but not especially huge. Big enough for me, though!

I'd like more details on Egypt too!
Random avatar
bjbjboy
Confirmed Member
Confirmed Member
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat 11 Nov, 2006 9:05 pm
Location: Minneapolis, BKK, SIN
Re: Where are the BIG Dicks?
Sun 8 Mar, 2009 12:46 am

doh...

It's like everywhere - dick size has no matter, it's the matter of the usage strategy and technique. Beign raped up to the bellybutton can be fun, but it doesn't sound good when your colon is almost perforated. The precious G-spot located just at your prostate requires more than just some thikness there. For sure your darling must be well sized to at least reach it. In a chase for a size one's ability to deliver the pleasure with only few slight finger presses usually stays unnoticed.

C'mon, if you wanna get nice anal orgasm then you should not only look for a bigger dick or something 'big enough', I've seen some advices on the net about not cumming for a few days, no own dick touches before and while 'somebody doing thrusts from behind'. Well, otherwise you'll get nothing except the memories of the size, pain, and one thought: "I did it at last."

Anway, it's your call. But I'd like to warn that bigger dicks usually do bigger harm ) and if your intentions are not to impress your proctologist - prepare carefully ) like Thai boys - more vegs, fruits, water... and no cigs or alcohol.
Random avatar
tehneut
 
PreviousNext


Return to Sawatdee Gay World

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post


Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests