Resources for gay travelers:

SawatdeeNetwork Forum

It is old forum. We are moved, new forum is here

Come to Cambodia

Topics about anywhere on the planet.
Re: Come to Cambodia
Tue 29 Nov, 2011 3:52 am

kquill wrote:I paid nothing hut I'm a good looking bastard! :laughing3: :laughing3:

Maybe this board doesn't attract the type of people who pay for it in Cambodia?
goji

Tue 29 Nov, 2011 7:42 am

goji wrote:
kquill wrote:I paid nothing hut I'm a good looking bastard! :laughing3: :laughing3:

Maybe this board doesn't attract the type of people who pay for it in Cambodia?

goji,

Don't actually understand your post but you are quoting me, I was referring to the guy who said at asking $50 the MBs of Cambodia were dreaming!

I merely pointed out that I hadn't paid anything at all, which was true. It's also a different kind of scene as there are no go go bars and the whole process, with the exception of blatent MBs in La Linga is very different. I also didn't set off on an evening with searching out MBs, it never occurred or seemed that important.

Siem Reap is a touristy/sightseeing/ restaurant/cafe bar/nightclub culture not knickers and numbers guys!

Ha!, I like that little ditty and I just thought of it, maybe good name for my book!
Random avatar
kquill

Wed 30 Nov, 2011 3:12 am

I've been to the Linga bar a few years ago & had some good encounters with some of the money boys. That's quite unusual in the Cambodia threads.

Things are a lot easier when visiting a host or gogo bar, where it's clear why the staff are there.
Meet someone in an ordinary gay bar & I guess asking if they are a money boy may cause offence in some cases.
goji

Wed 30 Nov, 2011 3:50 am

goji wrote:I've been to the Linga bar a few years ago & had some good encounters with some of the money boys. That's quite unusual in the Cambodia threads.

Things are a lot easier when visiting a host or gogo bar, where it's clear why the staff are there.
Meet someone in an ordinary gay bar & I guess asking if they are a money boy may cause offence in some cases.

I agree,

But that's the fun of a different kind of chase.

I think by and large most encounters be them Asian anbd Asian or Asian and White, when there is quite a big gap in ages, there is usually some kind of monetary assistance expected in one form or another, be it shopping, handphones, motorbikes or any other status symbol, it's a trade off and many are willing to trade like this.
Random avatar
kquill

Wed 30 Nov, 2011 6:00 am

Why should you ask them if they are moneyboys ?

If they are in the bar because they wanna have sex with a foreigner , maybe theire horny , now who needs to worry about money .
:love4:
loke

Thu 1 Dec, 2011 2:27 am

loke wrote:Why should you ask them if they are moneyboys ?

1 Freelancers can have wildly varying ideas of appropriate fees. If he's going to ask for $80 or so, then it's best to say goodbye in the bar, rather than negotiate after the event.

2 Service. If paying, the client should expect priority to be given to his personal needs. If having a genuine "date", then equal consideration should be given to both parties.
goji

Previous

Return to Sawatdee Gay World