Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best show by far , Wild West boys

Liked

best show by far , Wild West boys

Beautifully choreographed great looking men not so much drag just good looking guys. if your into guys this is the right place to go every kind over style. If you can't find a guy there your blind and the show is just extra and really well done. if you like drag then go to a drag bar if you like guys then this is the bar to go to.

Wes

All the Best!

Wes

Liked
    i agree there is a wide seection of boys there ,but to me the show is very repetative,and once you have seen it a couple times it does become boring.but it is ceretainly worth a visit .

Liked
    Is the place still full of heterosexual sensation-seekers giving filthy glances to the gay clientele?
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

Liked
    That surely doesn't happen in Pattaya, Marsilius?
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Re: best show by far , Wild West boys

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    Beautifully choreographed great looking men not so much drag just good looking guys. if your into guys this is the right place to go every kind over style. If you can't find a guy there your blind and the show is just extra and really well done. if you like drag then go to a drag bar if you like guys then this is the bar to go to.

Wes
    I am so glad to hear that someone else enjoys Wild West Boys. It was the only bar that I frequented when I was there earlier this year. I really liked their shows.

It is nice to know that it is still a fun place to visit. I look forward to going there when I return later this year.
    Keep your Twinkie in the wrapper or your cream may cause trouble.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by markie1
    i agree there is a wide seection of boys there ,but to me the show is very repetative,and once you have seen it a couple times it does become boring.but it is ceretainly worth a visit .
    Well I see a couple of shows a week here and find that the numbers are changed VERY regulary - in fact the show I watched on Wednesday night last was 100% new numbers - and make sure you don't miss the themed shows on the 29th of each month - always new and fresh. Surprise surprise this month, October, the theme is haloween! Check out their website for pix ... www.wildwestboyspattaya.com
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Liked

Wild West Show

I also liked their show a lot. I agree with Marsillius, one night about 5 minutes into the show two couples came in an sat by me, the gals were total chatterboxes and talked through the whole rest of the show. It seems their shows are very athletic and geared to visual enjoyment. It did have some lip sync portions but the back up dancers were really good.

Liked

Wild West show

This bar has well-reheased dancing shows featuring handsome young men, desirably under-dressed, with barely a katoey in sight.
    All of that sits well with these old eyes.
    And the go-go dancers are also a troupe deserving of praise. All-in-all, this is a quality bar, and one of Pattaya's best.

The bar seems to get some straight couples and female groups, looking for a bit of a 'walk on the wild side'?
    My observations are that the Asiasn straights are generally easy-going, and understand what the bar is all about, while the Caucasians seem to be Russian, with all the negatives that implies.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Wild West is clearly the best show in town. It does not get repetitive after a couple of nights, they work on that work hard on there routines. Yes they get the straight visitors, but then and good show will!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes,

For Pattaya, Wild West seems to have a more professional feel to it. It isn't like a couple of the gay bars in Pattaya that have to drag in some moonlighting dancers from Tiffany's to prance around smiling on stage with their feathered, glittering costumes.
    If one goes to the gay club shows in Bangkok or at Phuket, the guys are professionally trained and they rehearse; whereas many of the gay clubs in Pattaya seem to be created by local nellies off the sois. I haven't figured why there is such a big difference in clubs in Pattaya (meaning below ones expectations) than Bkk or Phuket.