Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: accomodation

Liked

accomodation

Hi gents looking to stay near sunee plaza or night and day area any of you nice geezers recommend somewhere in that area

Liked

Re: accomodation

If you don't need a swimming pool, try Mosaik apartments in Soi Day/Night. Quite a few board members have stayed and if you search here, you'll find some reports. I'll be back in June for my 2nd stay
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

i will be staying in two guys
    see you in jume Joe

Liked

heard Two Guys is good for breakfast, so if you're an early riser(oops) maybe see you there
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

The Don Plaza hotel is a good choice in Sunee. I had a Large clean room with good wifi. But because of its location and noise from the bars it's not for those who like a early night !.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552
    heard Two Guys is good for breakfast, so if you're an early riser(oops) maybe see you there
    Two Guys Guesthouse is also a goodplace to stay...Great owner/host... :hello2:
    John the owner gives great advice on where to go, who to see...etc.
    and the breakfast menu is served ALL DAY...very reasonable and delicious.

Opens for breakfast I believe at 8:00am...for sure by 8:30am to give the fellas time to get started.

Enjoy your stay in Pattaya,

tj
    Tj

Liked

Hi guys just wondered any you got any more feedback it not matter if its apartment,hotel,or guest house as long as you can give me some info been pattaya few times now and think sunee/day night area is best

Liked

What is important to you in accommodation? Hard to give you opinions without knowing what kind of stay you are looking for....

For example, Baan Dak Mai is a nice guesthouse in Day/Night area, but no reception on duty if ID checking is important for you. Good, reasonable Thai restaurant on the 1st floor.

Liked

Thanks anonone cleanliness most important, don't mind if its apartment,guest house,hotel as long as its clean,friendly people good banternot to far away from bars etc noise not a problem infact the louder the better(to an extent)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gedykaie
    Hi guys just wondered any you got any more feedback it not matter if its apartment,hotel,or guest house as long as you can give me some info been pattaya few times now and think sunee/day night area is best
    Quote Originally Posted by anonone
    Baan Dak Mai is a nice guesthouse in Day/Night area, but no reception on duty if ID checking is important for you. Good, reasonable Thai restaurant on the 1st floor.
    Two places I stay regularly in Day/Night are Baan Dok Mai for short stays and Mosaik for a week or more. Both have good points. Baan Dok Mai large rooms for Bt850 with beverage making facilities, large TV with DVD, balcony (s), large comfy bed, plenty wardrobe space, daily room cleaning and towel changes in the daily rate etc...more homely feel than Mosaik as BDM has reception area where the very friendly owner Warwick can be found as well as other residents. As Anonone states reception closes early evening so you have your own set of keys for entry.

Mosaik Apartments have no reception, just an office for checking-in so as with BDM your own keys and no ID checks for guests. Plenty of info on Mosaik on this forum but briefly, no daily clean and towel changes inc in rate, these are charged extra if/when required at Bt300 for clean, I think Bt115 for towel/sheet changes. Plenty of laundry's in the area including Mosaiks own Laundry service. Immaculate large apartments/Studios many options under Bt1000 per night including elect/water which is charged sepearately on check-out. Huge comfy sofas, well furnished, kitchen area and dining table with large TV, excellent shower/toilet room, balconies on request. Microwave available on request. Also Mosaik has late check-out of 5pm on leaving day as opposed to 12pm in hotels and guesthouses.

I've tried one or two other guesthouses/hotels in Pattaya but Baan Dok Mai still fulfills all my needs for shorter stays, but rooms big enough for long stays. Mosaik is the only apartments I have tried but is so good and reasonable prices never needed to look elsewhere. Can supply more specific details if needed.