List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are the 18 to 21 year old gogo boys?

Where are the 18 to 21 year old gogo boys?

I visited the 'Gentlemens Club' in Pattaya when it was open and heard it's closed. What other clubs and places can I find guys 18 to 21 years old dancing and hanging out looking for farangs? I went to the 'Royal Garden Mall' in the middle of the day to stay cool and accidentally found guys there.

Also how about in the Philippines, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Laos? Also I'd want to rent a house or condo with privacy just to relax and for quiet of course a house is preferred. Any ideas, comments, etc. are appreciated. Thanks

Liked

Re: Where are the 18 to 21 year old gogo boys?

How long have you been in Pattaya ?

If you have problems to find a boy in that age group , did you ever leave your hotel ?

But seriously if you visit Sunee Plaza , 80 % of the boys are in that age group .

Liked

Does this mean 18-21 year old available boys are hanging out near Gentlemens (sic!) Club? I just checked on the internet for spelling and location, it seem to be a girl bar.

Thanks for the hint about Royall Garden Mall, I never did cruising in malls, but it's on my to do list.

Cruising in Shopping Mall toilets? (which is almost certainly what is meant).......

Ewwwww... I have no desire to do that now - I served my apprenticeship years ago and like a bit of comfort these days.

As for 18-21yos cruising the Soi outside what was Gentleman Club - that's nothing new - when Gentleman Club was at it's most notorious the 18-21yos would have to have been cruising outside because they'd be too old to get a job inside!! :sign5:

:occasion9:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Cruising in Shopping Mall toilets? (which is almost certainly what is meant).......

Ewwwww... I have no desire to do that now - I served my apprenticeship years ago and like a bit of comfort these days.

As for 18-21yos cruising the Soi outside what was Gentleman Club - that's nothing new - when Gentleman Club was at it's most notorious the 18-21yos would have to have been cruising outside because they'd be too old to get a job inside!! :sign5:

:occasion9:
    no scotty i think he meant just in the mall ... i was walking thru one last year when a cute young guy caught my eye .. .he gave me a look back and started to follow me .... being the shy type i made off ... <<< fooking mug

Forum's veteran
    Liked

no wonder no one believes me...a boy cruises you and you'r too shy to make contact...you should team up with scotty boy...he's too scared to even get a massage....if a boy even looks at me twice in a mall I take that as a go signal...what are you ...addled...??

Liked

If you google houses to rent pattaya you get a variety. I dont want to recommend any agent, but this link might help.

http://www.pattayapropertyfinder.com/ho ... attaya.php

The one thing you should think about is transport, as houses will be some distance to and from Boyztown for you and your boys.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Gentelmans club and royal Garden plaza????

Seems to me like the Original Poster is stuck somewhere in the late 90's or early 00's!

Wake up man... those places lost popularity 6-7 years ago!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Royal Garden Plaza Holy Hell. In the bad old days 15-20 years ago, every toilet cubicle had glory holes, people were standing on toilet seats to see the action next door, hand jobs at the urinals and deleted everywhere.

More than any other place, Royal Garden Plaza, Gentlemens Club and the bar owned by a police officer located at the start of Walking Street, were the reason that Pattaya got such a bad name around the world.

A few times I was cruising for boys in Central Festival during the off-peak beach/bar times, the place is surprisingly barren of any boys gay or straight, at most times of the day. The exception is the top floor arcade next to the cinema, but those boys are off-limits, nice to look at, but are only there to score at the video & prize games.