Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Where not to hide your stash . . .

Liked

Where not to hide your stash . . .

Rule number one for any potential drug smuggler would, I imagine, be to not hide your illegal stash in your passport. But that eminently sensible piece of advice seems to have escaped poor, beleaguered Jamie Swain, a British tourist arriving at Phuket International Airport.

JS.jpg

British tourist arrested with cocaine hidden in passport

By webfact
    Saturday, 4th May 2024 at 03:34 AM in Phuket News

29-year-old Jamie Louis Swain from Enfield, North London, could face up to twenty years in a Thai prison after reportedly being caught with cocaine hidden in his passport. Swain was arrested at Phuket International Airport on his arrival from an Etihad Airways flight on Thursday night.

An immigration officer discovered a small plastic bag filled with white powder in Swain’s passport during routine checks for visa stamping. Authorities confirmed the substance was 0.42 grams of cocaine. Swain's questionable reaction to the discovery led to a further search of his luggage.

Swain was charged with importing and possessing category II narcotics, namely cocaine, a violation of Thailand's Narcotics Act. This crime could lead to a maximum sentence of 20 years to life in jail, along with a fine between 2,000,000 – 5,000,000 Baht (£43,000 to £108,000).

In addition to this, cocaine possession is punishable with up to five years or up to a 100,000 Baht (£2,000) fine in Thailand. Swain's case has been turned over to Sakhu Police Station for further legal action.

Source: ASEAN NOW

Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Where not to hide your stash . . .

0.42 grams is 0.015 ounces. Only just 1/100 of an ounce!

And none in his baggage according to the article….or I assume it would have said so.

Whilst agreeing it is illegal it’s hardly a massive offence. Must be a slow news day.

And looking at his pic he looks older than 29….

3. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (May 6th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

based on the head line I thought this was going where the sun don't shine......damn!!
    and yes he does look older thn 28, looks like a chav...probably have a good time in jail selling his butt

Liked

A very senior “chav”

Forum's veteran
    Liked

remoids me of a romanian I did in amsterdam a few years back....contrast between his weatherbeaten face and pink silk like butt was strangely erotic

Liked

This is just stupidity...you have to give your passport to immigtration for them to check it and you...enjoy prison