Pattaya rent boys

Any and all subjects about Gay Thailand and all the stuff that happens in Gay Thailand.
Pattaya rent boys
Tue 26 Oct, 2010 4:51 am

I will visit pattaya next month, for the first time in a long time

what 'tip' is appropriate at the moment?
Random avatar
epicurus

Advertisement

Re: Pattaya rent boys
Tue 26 Oct, 2010 5:44 am

No less than 6000 baht.
Random avatar
cdnmatt

Tue 26 Oct, 2010 5:52 am

Matty appears to be a cheap skate Charlie...I tip no less than 7-8 thousand baht. More for overnight. These lovely brown skinned boys are worth every penny.
Random avatar
Diec

Tue 26 Oct, 2010 6:22 am

and if you manage to persuade a freelancer (from the street) to return to your quarters be careful - insist on more than 10000 (appros £200 sterling) baht for one hour - dont let him tell you any different - pesky boys ;)
stevehadders

Tue 26 Oct, 2010 10:06 am

Cannot believe how many outrageously cheap charlies there are here. If you posted above and are from Russian you are a Cheap Czar-lie. If you are from China, you a Cheap Charlie Chan.

The appropriate tip these days is :

Long time(all night): a cash payment of 100,000 baht paid in advance ;

Short time(1 hour or less): 50,000, half in advance

If of course you want a substantial discount I can get it for you but I want a non refundable retainer of 25 grand.
Have a nice day!

ps I will post this again on 1st April
Random avatar
CoffeeBreak

Tue 26 Oct, 2010 3:59 pm

Are there rent boys in Pattaya? I have never seen any. They must be well hidden. Where would I look to find one?
Power corupts, and absolute power corupts absolutely.
Random avatar
arsenal

Tue 26 Oct, 2010 4:25 pm

arsenal wrote:Are there rent boys in Pattaya? I have never seen any. They must be well hidden. Where would I look to find one?

This is the same problem the local Police Chief had when he visited a certain showbar in Boyztown recently to investigate reports of prostitution.

Like yourself, he could see absolutely no sign of any boys offering themselves for money - only professional underwear/mobile phone male-models on the stage - and all of the boys helpfully numbered (presumably so that you could order whichever underwear or mobile phone you wished to buy).

All complaints were therefore dismissed and I'm sure we all completely believe that (as Paperboy would say) "no money changed hands"

:occasion9:
Last edited by scottish-guy on Tue 26 Oct, 2010 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Random avatar
scottish-guy

Tue 26 Oct, 2010 4:26 pm

Clowns the lot of you. :occasion9:

Someone will be along with a serious answer soon, I'm sure...
Beachlover
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Tue 26 Oct, 2010 5:00 pm

arsenal wrote:Are there rent boys in Pattaya? I have never seen any. They must be well hidden. Where would I look to find one?

Psssssttt...hey arsenal...
Confidentially, if you are looking this week... :glasses7:

I have heard from reliable sources... :notworthy:
they are ALL with Jinks partying all week at a well known flat in Jomtien...

Jinks books them ALL ahead of time...and word has it...
the boys really do like the British Pound Sterling...and GOLD too!

Better luck booking them next time... :crybaby:
That is IF Jinks isn't in town!

And...by the way...Jinks and ALL the boys are celebrating Jinks' Birthday :king:
on Thursday night October 28th...10:15pm showtime at The Venue..Jomtien.
Image :love4:

tj
TravelerJim
For your international health insurance options,
Please visit:
http://www.imglobal.com/insurance_plans ... gac=231894
travelerjim

Tue 26 Oct, 2010 6:07 pm

Sadly this week I have to make do with the beautiful boy on the Waitrose deli counter and despite numerous letters to the management he refuses to work in just a pair of tiny pants. A couple of weeks though and I shall be hunting down the aforementioned party.
Power corupts, and absolute power corupts absolutely.
Random avatar
arsenal

Tue 26 Oct, 2010 6:09 pm

arsenal wrote:Sadly this week I have to make do with the beautiful boy on the Waitrose deli counter ...

Could you not have taken him home like a normal person would?

Imagine shagging on the deli counter - how positively common (even if it WAS Waitrose)

Random avatar
scottish-guy

Tue 26 Oct, 2010 7:14 pm

scottish-guy wrote:
arsenal wrote:Imagine shagging on the deli counter - how positively common (even if it WAS Waitrose)

Shagging on a deli counter! i wouldn't try that in the new Boyz Town deli, it's far too small and you would make yourself look a right burke
Random avatar
both-hans

Tue 26 Oct, 2010 8:08 pm

Epicurus - on behalf of everybody here, let me apologise, that they have completely failed to even understand your question, let alone answer it.

epicurus wrote:I will visit pattaya next month, for the first time in a long time

what 'tip' is appropriate at the moment?

The correct answer is this: It depends on who approaches you and where you are at that very moment. If you're dancing half-naked on a gogo stage and is called down by a punter to sit and have a drink with him, the appropriate tip that you should expect is somewhere in the region of 5000 baht. (cdnmatt's 6000 and Diec's 7000 - 8000 are a bit steep in my opinion, and as for coffeeebreak's numbers, I think they refer to TV-celebrity-types wanting to earn a little on the side; as far as I know, your TV career has not yet begun, so you're not in the same league?)

Anyway, if the punter wants to take you back to his room for a bit of a shag, then the tip you should expect varies based on two primary considerations: (a) Do you plug the John's hole or does he plug yours? (b) How many multiples is the John heavier than you? If you are plugging his hole, then the base rate is 10,000 baht multiplied by the multiples that his weight is above yours. If he plugs your hole, then the base rate should be 20,000 baht, again multiplied by the multiples of his weight above yours.

Hmmm... come to think of it, Coffeebreak's 50,000 for short time may not be unreasonable after all. Base rate 20,000 multiplied by a factor of 2.5 (if you're 50 kg and the John is 125 kg) does give you 50,000.

You may be pleased to know that you don't actually have to make much effort while in the room. A small pretence at action is apparently par for the course among rent boys throughout Thailand.

If you are picked up while you're freelancing in a host bar, in Sunnee, then allow for the fact that these persons allegedly cannot afford the full-priced drinks of gogo bars. Since they must be of limited means (limited means being a supremely important attribute for pinning onto others in this forum, as you must have noticed from the hurling of "cheap charlie" labels earlier), you should discount your expected tip accordingly, perhaps in the order of a massive 8.5 percent reduction.

If you are picked up while walking aimlessly along Dongtan beach during the day, or dancing absent-mindedly while inside a late-night disco, you can add a surcharge to the expected tip, because your own fun time had been interrupted.

I hope the above was helpful and I hope you finish your first tour of duty in Pattaya a rich man.
Random avatar
macaroni21

Tue 26 Oct, 2010 8:31 pm

On the other hand I suggest you join gayromeo.com. It costs nothing and the boys are looking for trade.

You can ask whether they do what you want, and you can be quite specific.

Dont make an offer, learn to bargain.

It does take a while to get used to searching for boys not expats. you dont have to have a pic.
look for users, then detailed user search,
world click asia
country click thailand
area eastern pattaya chonburi
do not click the on line button yet
all you have to do is to click the maximum age , which will delete all expats in one foul swipe.

Register asap , keep your name to your self and come back here for more mature advice than you have had so far,when you have done so.
Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves
lonelywombat
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Tue 26 Oct, 2010 9:01 pm

lonelywombat wrote:On the other hand I suggest you join gayromeo.com. It costs nothing and the boys are looking for trade.

You can ask whether they do what you want, and you can be quite specific.

Dont make an offer, learn to bargain.

It does take a while to get used to searching for boys not expats. you dont have to have a pic.
look for users, then detailed user search,
world click asia
country click thailand
area eastern pattaya chonburi
do not click the on line button yet
all you have to do is to click the maximum age , which will delete all expats in one foul swipe.Register asap , keep your name to your self and come back here for more mature advice than you have had so far,when you have done so.

The problem is that the farangs lie.. On average, my guess would be 10 years and
10 kilos but some push for 2O years younger and 20 kilos lighter and they get
pissed when the boy's photo turns out to be a few years old.... :tongue3:
catawampuscat
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Next

Return to Sawatdee Gay Thailand