Pattaya Boys VS Bangkok Boys

Any and all subjects about Gay Thailand and all the stuff that happens in Gay Thailand.
Re: Pattaya Boys VS Bangkok Boys
Sun 19 Dec, 2010 10:37 pm

[quote="scottish-guy"]Very upsetting to see Alaan getting his knickers in a twist again .... isn't it time for your sedative dear? [/quote][/quote]

Sorry I'm a TRUE Scotsman, dont bother with all that nonsense under MY kilt! Just love it when Scottish-guy gets upset whenever somebody doesn't applaud his every utterence, "time for a sedative" wow! how very original.....Don't like 'contrary' views to your own...do you? Are you some kind of 'Edinburgh based theatre luvvy' who exists only for fawning appreciating fans? and then turns rather sulky and bitter when none appears? poor didums!

[quote="scottish-guy"]Blah...Blah...Blether....Blether...Rhubarb...Rhubarb...Shite...Shite...Pish...Pish...Rant..Rave [/quote]

This is the usual gibbering response(do you have some kind of stammer poor thing?) we get from a bitter attention-seeker when things dont go to plan ....e.g.. not receiving a compliant, gushing response from his fanclub (that would be Beachlover again). Not much in the way of a witty reponse this time is there? Don't fret I'm sure Beachy will wade in shortly with your self-esteem pick-up.

What a very sad and pitiful response mr Quippy. Never mind it cheered me up!
Random avatar
Alaan

Advertisement

Mon 20 Dec, 2010 10:20 pm

Alaan wrote:No surprise of course that Scottish-guy's "audience" (namely Beachlover) decided that SG and Brad are both right. How can opposite views 'both be right' Beachlover? You said yourself Bkk sexpats are more "self aware" than Pattaya/Sunee dwellers, that means you AGREE with Brad right? Don't worry about upsetting your little scottish pal you ARE permitted to have an opinion of your own you know.

Read their comments and mine again, Alaan.

- Brad is basically saying it's not acceptable to sit around like some uncouth Pattaya sexpat in Bangkok.

- Scottish is saying it's not acceptable to look and act like that anywhere, yet some farangs still do it in Bangkok.

Neither of them contradict each other, yet for someone reason, they thought they did and went to war... :happy7:

Don't know why Scottish gets up your urethra but I find him witty and you are usually quite reasonable when not ranting about him...

thrillbill wrote:most of the Thai gays in Pattaya that you run into are 25 or younger, expecting money. The only thing these money boys have going for them is that they are ...young. And it seems that the majority of the Pattaya farang cliental (mostly retired) go for that skinny, fem type. Meanwhile, you have more of a variety (skinny, athletic, muscular; university student/ career oriented) in BKK since it is a big international city with more than just tourists who live there. Just like any big city, the young generationthere is tuned into fashion, music, and just more "with it". With what I have seen, there are very few Pattaya money boys that go to the gym to stay in shape (but why should they when they are told how beautiful they are by someone who is 50 years older than they are?); meanwhile it is the norm in Bangkok for many gays to take care of themselves. Also, the gays in Bkk know how to dress better than the country boys that are stuck in Sunnee plaza; infact, I ran into a fellow in Boyztown the other day and he had never been to north Pattaya. True, the commercial boys are in Bangkok; but one can also run into Thai gays who (like in the West) have full time jobs/careers and just want to meet/ chit chat over a drink at one of the gay bars. The "non commercial" gays here (older than 25 that have jobs) wouldn't be caught dead sitting in Sunee Plaza or at Panorama because they would be labeled as a "money boy". -Different in BKK.I

Totally agree with your assessment of the difference between meeting boys in Pattaya and meeting boys in Bangkok, Thrillbill.

Pattaya is full of sexpats who do nothing but lurch from prostitute to prostitute and think any and every Thai out there is a willing to have sex with them for cash. This is obviously going to influence how the Thai boys who live/work there (even if they're not bar boys) think and behave... Many of them will just become full on moneyboys.

In my opinion, Pattaya is the worst place (between BKK/CM/Pattaya) to find a genuine non-commercial hook up or look for an eligable long-term relationship partner. It's a holiday town mainly catering to sexpats. Bangkok is a real city where the sexpat population comprises only a small segment of the population and has little influence on most Thais.
Beachlover
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Tue 21 Dec, 2010 5:46 pm

Alaan wrote:..(voluminous amounts of total and barely literate drivel)...

If I were an "Edinburgh based theatre luvvy" I would perhaps designate you as a "Tosseur".

But since I originate from Glasgow, I'll settle for "wank"

:occasion9:
Random avatar
scottish-guy

Tue 21 Dec, 2010 7:40 pm

[quote="scottish-guy"]Alaan wrote:
..(voluminous amounts of total and barely literate drivel)... If I were an "Edinburgh based theatre luvvy" I would perhaps designate you as a "Tosseur".
But since I originate from Glasgow, I'll settle for "wank"[/quote]

Haven't you got it out of your system yet luvvy? ......more of the SAME yadee.....yadee...yadee...ya! My you are a miserable little irritation. We hear so much from you when your (apparently) witty put-downs of others such as Nirish guy,(no surrender!? how more idiotic can you actually get?) attract back-slapping recognition.........however when somebody flags the fact your are talking utter shite.........

[quote="Beachlover"]Don't know why Scottish gets up your urethra but I find him witty and you are usually quite reasonable when not ranting about him[/quote]
[quote="Alaan"] Don't fret I'm sure Beachy will wade in shortly with your self-esteem pick-up. [/quote]

There now! Told you he wouldn't let you down 'Scottish'. And right on cue after his little pick-me-up for you, here you are "at it again".

[quote="Beachlover"]Read their comments and mine again, Alaan.[/quote]
Yep..did that...and?

[quote="Beachlover"]Brad is basically saying it's not acceptable to sit around like some uncouth Pattaya sexpat in Bangkok.
- Scottish is saying it's not acceptable to look and act like that anywhere, yet some farangs still do it in Bangkok.
Neither of them contradict each other, yet for someone reason, they thought they did and went to war... [/quote]

I think perhaps this opening line of [quote="scottish-guy"]You're taking the piss, right?[/quote] didn't quite convince Brad that 'scottish' was on his side. However Beachlover if you still can't see the obvious there isn't really any point of trying to convince you otherwise.

If anyone is in any doubt just as to why this forum is not picking up on posting numbers yet the flooders-forum at gaybuttonthai has reams of new posts on a daily basis should read the thread started by Nirish guy [Expecting anyone from the uk DON'T BE:] it will be PERFECTLY CLEAR just why new or potentially new posters can't be bothered trying to post interesting and informative posts here. My opinion only of course.

I
Random avatar
Alaan

Tue 21 Dec, 2010 9:10 pm

Don't take Scottish so seriously. He's not here to be serious. He occasionally posts interesting and informative content, but for the most part he's just here to be witty. And in my opinion, he's great at that. Just don't take him seriously or personally.

Alaan wrote:If anyone is in any doubt just as to why this forum is not picking up on posting numbers yet the flooders-forum at gaybuttonthai has reams of new posts on a daily basis should read the thread started by Nirish guy [Expecting anyone from the uk DON'T BE:] it will be PERFECTLY CLEAR just why new or potentially new posters can't be bothered trying to post interesting and informative posts here. My opinion only of course.

I just logged in here and there are 14 unread threads.

On GayButtonThai there might be more posts than SGT but 90% of them are about Baggy Underwear, Pinch me when the high season starts, Poo (shit, literally), pedos, bare backing, HIV and all the other typically sleazy and disgusting topics, which creepy sexpats lurching from prostitute to prostitute with nothing productive or fulfilling in their lives and zero self awareness talk about. The forum is led by a complete hypocrite with less self awareness than 90% of the farangs who post on his board.
Beachlover
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Wed 22 Dec, 2010 12:08 am

Beachlover wrote: The forum is led by a complete hypocrite with less self awareness than 90% of the farangs who post on his board.

While noticing all the things that he "didn't get", I have never quite been able to understand how he could be so obtuse on occasions, and you have just completed the puzzle by putting your finger right on it. Such a lack of self awareness.
Brad the Impala
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Wed 22 Dec, 2010 2:01 am

I think Alaan is trying to get into my knickers.

:occasion9:
Random avatar
scottish-guy

Wed 22 Dec, 2010 5:59 am

scottish-guy wrote:I think Alaan is trying to get into my knickers.

Random avatar
Shortbread

Wed 22 Dec, 2010 7:47 am

LOL @ Shortbread :headbang:
Random avatar
the1

Wed 22 Dec, 2010 8:34 am

[quote="scottish-guy"]I think Alaan is trying to get into my knickers.[/quote]
At last the penny has dropped.....what took you so long?...............fortunately i'm not into caving, but if i were i'm certain there is more than enough room in there for my neat frame as well as your ample arse......BUT how would i ever be able to evict Beachlover from them given that he seems to have taken up residence somewhere between your legs.

[quote="Beachlover"] And in my opinion, he's great at that[/quote]
Yes Beachlover we already know your opinion, your drooling is starting to seep through to my keyboard.

[quote="Beachlover"] Just don't take him seriously or personally.[/quote]
I don't........but what may be is classed as 'witty' in Beachloverland, elsewhere a bigoted ignorant rant is not classed as funny or witty.....how very selfish of Nirish not to appreciate the 'joke' contained therein.

[quote="Beachlover"]On GayButtonThai there might be more posts than SGT but 90% of them are about Baggy Underwear, Pinch me when the high season starts, Poo (shit, literally), pedos, bare backing, HIV and all the other typically sleazy and disgusting topics, which creepy sexpats lurching from prostitute to prostitute with nothing productive or fulfilling in their lives and zero self awareness talk about. The forum is led by a complete hypocrite with less self awareness than 90% of the farangs who post on his board.[/quote]
Quite an amount of venom from somebody who, until he was iron-fisted out of there by the hypocritical, pompous owner was more than happy to contribute to and be involved with the sleazy 'sexpats' you describe in that bastion of fair-minded moderating.

You can moan all you like about thread topic quality over at "gayhypocritethai" but at least there are plenty of willing members making stacks of posts, so many members in fact, the nutter-in-charge has to have weekly culls of the members deemed not sufficiantly skilled in sycophantic toadying. But despite the mood-swings of the self centred owner with an ego nearly as large as his mouth, and the erratically applied 'rules of MY forum' it seems that most who have the mind to post nowadays on gay thailand forums, STILL prefer do so "over there" rather than here.....i wonder why? I'll have to set up an 'i dont get it list' to put it on.

I'm still a tolerated 'member' over there, having avoided a recent cull, and to date only have 2 bans, a number of deletions, quite a large amount of censored posts and only 6 final, final warnings from the mouth-on-a-stick.
Random avatar
Alaan

Wed 22 Dec, 2010 3:31 pm

Alaan dear if you are going to have a gripe and answer each and every comment made do try to learn how to use the quote button, its the forth one in from the left above the subject box, it makes it so much easier to read your continuous rants about your two favorite posters....Have fun practicing, and if you do get into Scotty's knickers have fun, but don't forget to come back up for air...
Random avatar
combat

Wed 22 Dec, 2010 4:32 pm

the1 wrote:LOL @ Shortbread :headbang:

SWINE! @ Shortbread

:rolling: :rolling:
Random avatar
scottish-guy

Wed 22 Dec, 2010 5:20 pm

Alaan wrote: somebody who, until he was iron-fisted out of there by the hypocritical, pompous owner was more than happy to contribute to and be involved with the sleazy 'sexpats' you describe in that bastion of fair-minded moderating.

I had no idea who GB was until this year. I went in there with a positive open mind.

Alaan wrote:I'm still a tolerated 'member' over there, having avoided a recent cull, and to date only have 2 bans, a number of deletions, quite a large amount of censored posts and only 6 final, final warnings from the mouth-on-a-stick.

Have a fetish for being spanked do you? LOL

combat wrote:Alaan dear if you are going to have a gripe and answer each and every comment made do try to learn how to use the quote button

True. Why do you screw up the quote tags on every single post you make, Alaan?
Beachlover
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Wed 22 Dec, 2010 5:22 pm

Brad the Impala wrote:
Beachlover wrote: The forum is led by a complete hypocrite with less self awareness than 90% of the farangs who post on his board.

While noticing all the things that he "didn't get", I have never quite been able to understand how he could be so obtuse on occasions, and you have just completed the puzzle by putting your finger right on it. Such a lack of self awareness.

Brad, speaking of Gaybutton's lack of self-awareness, this kills me... Quite possibly the funniest moderator message ever:

Gaybutton on gaybuttonthai.com wrote:Ok, this squat toilet stuff is now on the Poo Smell thread too.

I'm sorry but that just cracked me up to no end. Why is there a 26-page thread on shit (literally) and explosive diarrhea there?
Beachlover
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Wed 22 Dec, 2010 7:37 pm

Beachlover wrote:funniest moderator message ever:

And you know many moderators because you post on all the bloody boards!

He posts here, he posts there, he posts every bloddy where, beachlover, beachlover... :headbang:

Give us all a break man, a young successful man like you should be out getting laid, drunk, having fun and not getting into swinging handbags with old men.
Random avatar
the1

PreviousNext

Return to Sawatdee Gay Thailand