Island Caprice

Any and all subjects about Gay Thailand and all the stuff that happens in Gay Thailand.
Island Caprice
Sat 9 Dec, 2006 11:32 am

Anyone know of a proxy link which will take a Thailand resident to the Island Caprice website (banned in Thailand)? Should be easy to do if one knows anything about computers. Ah, there's the rub, I don't.
Random avatar
PeterUK
Full Member
Full Member
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Tue 10 Feb, 2004 7:07 pm

Advertisement

Sat 9 Dec, 2006 6:39 pm

If you have Broadband you can download some of their movies or Pay Per View at AEBN.

http://www.aebn.net/index.cfm?fuseaction=theatre.gay
Random avatar
sanook
 
Sat 9 Dec, 2006 11:48 pm

sanook wrote:If you have Broadband you can download some of their movies or Pay Per View at AEBN.

http://www.aebn.net/index.cfm?fuseaction=theatre.gay


This is a good option since ICS will not ship to Thailand.
Random avatar
Up2U
Full Member
Full Member
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue 17 Aug, 2004 5:20 am
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Sun 10 Dec, 2006 1:15 am

Up2U wrote:
sanook wrote:If you have Broadband you can download some of their movies or Pay Per View at AEBN.

http://www.aebn.net/index.cfm?fuseaction=theatre.gay


This is a good option since ICS will not ship to Thailand.


indeed, and it's not much of concern now with the DVD age, but before that it was only NTSC and not PAL they offered.
subscribe to www.gay-torrents.net there will be seeded ics vids on regular basis I have dozens of them now. I can seed them on request too :)
User avatar
Jetsam
Full Member
Full Member
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Sat 10 Jan, 2004 4:37 am
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
ixs
Sun 10 Dec, 2006 1:57 am

ICS Videos are def the best on the market (in my opinion)
And any of the boys who i know that have made the movie always did them willingly and said they enjoyed the experience (as in they were paid and treated well)

Sorry Peteruk but i can't help with any proxy information.

As for Jetsams suggestion to download them via torrents.... Please remember if we to all download them like this... ICS would go out of business... then we'd have no more new releases!

So come on guys - if you like their products support them by buying the videos and not pirating them
Buffalo me die! Send Money!
User avatar
colmx
Full Member
Full Member
 
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sun 30 May, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Ireland
Sun 10 Dec, 2006 2:04 am

They are selling ICS vcds on Jomtien beach for 100 baht.
Random avatar
Oogleman
 
Re: ixs
Sun 10 Dec, 2006 2:24 am

colmx wrote: Please remember if we to all download them like this... ICS would go out of business... then we'd have no more new releases!

So come on guys - if you like their products support them by buying the videos and not pirating them


good point, And I buy a DVD from them now and then just for that, although it is just as simple to get them for free.
User avatar
Jetsam
Full Member
Full Member
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Sat 10 Jan, 2004 4:37 am
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Proxy
Sun 10 Dec, 2006 6:44 pm

Use a website like www.internetproxy.net and put in the website address you wnat to see and there you are!
Random avatar
jomtiengayguide
 
What are your ICS favorites?
Sun 10 Dec, 2006 9:08 pm

I want to buy some new ones.

The ones I like best are:
Hearty Throbs & Hot Sauce
More Joy (A num in the last segment is quite a stallion.)
Touched by the Stars
The Desire Game
(All winners!)

Pass up the Caught In the Act ones (ngd production) and the old ones: before 1996 (Unless you like all Yedt & ChukWow).
Random avatar
Edith
 
Re: What are your ICS favorites?
Sun 10 Dec, 2006 9:48 pm

Edith wrote:I want to buy some new ones.

The ones I like best are:
Hearty Throbs & Hot Sauce
More Joy (A num in the last segment is quite a stallion.)
Touched by the Stars
The Desire Game
(All winners!)

Pass up the Caught In the Act ones (ngd production) and the old ones: before 1996 (Unless you like all Yedt & ChukWow).


My favourites are : Primal Passion and Fix This :geek:



Image
User avatar
Jetsam
Full Member
Full Member
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Sat 10 Jan, 2004 4:37 am
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
ICSVideo
Sun 10 Dec, 2006 10:35 pm

If you want to go tp the website www.icsvideo.com from within Thailand, then download TORPARK. It is free and safe and works 100%

If you want to get a few details of the movies, then try this link, http://models.badpuppy.com/icsvideo/default.asp whch seems to work in Thailand
Random avatar
gwm4asian
 


Return to Sawatdee Gay Thailand

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post


Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 16 guests